Create Account

Take Care of Yourself
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2018, 12:20 AM by InciteHysteria.)

No matter what day it is, no matter the challenges you face moving forward, doesn't matter if you're having an episode or sad for a real reason. Take care of yourself, love yourself, and try to find that footing to keep moving forward. Life is worth living, for the people you love, for the people you hope to love, and most importantly for yourself.

Nothing in this world is so bad that you need to take that step off that ledge. Nothing is so bad that it can't change for the better. If you are gone there is at least one person that will miss you so much that their life will never be the same.

You're worth everything.

These are the words I needed to hear today, I didn't have them, but I know others might need them in their dark moments. I don't care if we've had run-ins in the past, I don't care if we've never talked, or if we're super good friends. You're all worth it.

Love yourself. Let others love you. Tomorrow can always be a better day.

You're all beautiful people and I hope for your sake you don't need to hear these and already know them.

Love,

IH

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

no u (ily dood glad you're back)

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

11-02-2018, 12:13 AMml002 Wrote: no u (ily dood glad you're back)

You're one of the best people on this site. I wish for all the best things for you, brother.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]