Create Account

A nice sig for my friend Teddy

11-07-2018, 02:53 PMcpetrella Wrote: y’all are really that petty lmao

If enforcing the rules are petty then ya.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

11-07-2018, 02:59 PMSearchBing Wrote:
11-07-2018, 02:53 PMcpetrella Wrote: y’all are really that petty lmao

If enforcing the rules are petty then ya.

choosing to suddenly enforce the rules kinda is

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

I told trella to make me a sig and I would pay him money. I didn't specify the quality of sig, I did specify the render to be Mike Smith. The sigs cleary feature Mike Smith and therefore my request was fulfilled and I sent the payment. Don't see what the big deal is

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2018, 03:11 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

11-07-2018, 03:04 PMcpetrella Wrote:
11-07-2018, 02:59 PMSearchBing Wrote: If enforcing the rules are petty then ya.

choosing to suddenly enforce the rules kinda is

Ofc the others should be enforced too, i didnt know about them.

Or remove the rule.

@"SearchBing" if you give a homeless man 100 dollars, and he spends it on drugs, did you give him money for drugs? No, you gave him money and he spent it on what he wanted. Whatever trella spent the sig money on has nothing to do with me, he needed a build change and sought the money to fund it

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

11-07-2018, 03:29 PMSlashACM Wrote: @"SearchBing" if you give a homeless man 100 dollars, and he spends it on drugs, did you give him money for drugs? No, you gave him money and he spent it on what he wanted. Whatever trella spent the sig money on has nothing to do with me, he needed a build change and sought the money to fund it

We both know that isnt what happened. But dont worry HO will probably either change or remove the rule so no action will be taken.

But negging someone 20 times is 3 days suspension despite there being no rule. Smile

11-07-2018, 03:46 PMSearchBing Wrote:
11-07-2018, 03:29 PMSlashACM Wrote: @"SearchBing" if you give a homeless man 100 dollars, and he spends it on drugs, did you give him money for drugs? No, you gave him money and he spent it on what he wanted. Whatever trella spent the sig money on has nothing to do with me, he needed a build change and sought the money to fund it

We both know that isnt what happened. But dont worry HO will probably either change or remove the rule so no action will be taken.

But negging someone 20 times is 3 days suspension despite there being no rule.  Smile

What if I uprep you 20 times

Slash, you know what you did, don't be an asshole.

This shit happens all of the time.

We're working on a rule to curtail the nonsense, so chill the fuck out for a bit, thx.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

lol

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

11-07-2018, 05:37 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: Don't be an asshole.

Bro

11-07-2018, 05:28 PMSlashACM Wrote:
11-07-2018, 03:46 PMSearchBing Wrote: We both know that isnt what happened. But dont worry HO will probably either change or remove the rule so no action will be taken.

But negging someone 20 times is 3 days suspension despite there being no rule.  Smile

What if I uprep you 20 times

Mod powers for 3 days? :thonk:

11-07-2018, 06:17 PMSearchBing Wrote:
11-07-2018, 05:28 PMSlashACM Wrote: What if I uprep you 20 times

Mod powers for 3 days? :thonk:

I'll risk it tbh

@SlashACM get fucking yeeted on

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

11-07-2018, 07:10 PMcpetrella Wrote: @SlashACM get fucking yeeted on

Slash can I have money?

For sig?

Yessssss

Actually changes build like a boss

It's stardew time

You can't objectively tell how good a sig is so there's no way you can enforce any laws

Thanks for tagging me bois

Japanese goaltender - Keisuke Suzuki

Japan Timber

Former winger for Chicago Syndicate - Romualds Loks

Latvia syndicate Militia

Also a SHL, SMJHL and IIHF Champion with Intars Ogle

Latvia  Steelhawks

[Image: b6RVUUV.png]
By teztify