Create Account

S44 - Regular Season Index

NEW goes from cup contender to dead last

Big oof

6-3-1 in the last 10. RIP Tank :’(

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

11-16-2018, 09:39 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: You ever feel like the world is ending

Only my fantasy season, having taken Buffalo goaltending.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

This is some good shit

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

11-16-2018, 07:57 AMAvakael Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

[Image: YpIkIJ4.gif]

Welcome to the end of season 43 for Edmonton.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Finally eclipsed 200 SHL points Smile

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

11-16-2018, 11:40 AMKeygan Wrote:
11-16-2018, 07:57 AMAvakael Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

[Image: YpIkIJ4.gif]

Welcome to the end of season 43 for Edmonton.

Welcome to the end of season 42 for Toronto.

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

toronto can you go away and let me have this

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

11-16-2018, 01:00 PM.bojo Wrote: toronto can you go away and let me have this

no u

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

11-16-2018, 01:18 AMSnuffalupagus Wrote: Wonderfully poetic that I was able to reach 500 points playing on a line with King and Tanner as those two are a big part of why I was able to reach this amazing milestone. Huge thanks to Grapehead and Tweedle as well for showing Rivet the fountain of youth this season. At the beginning of the year, I was just worried about getting to 500 before the season ended. Never did I imagine that I would beat Geronimo Otto. @'tweedle', what an amazing race this has been. I thought you had it in the bag after last season, but its quite fitting that this was such a close finish, as Rivet and Otto have been neck and neck in the points for the past few seasons. I'm sure you'll get to 50,000 soon! Just kidding. Didn't you retire?

But in all seriousness, congrats @raymond3000! You're a goddamn legend.
[/quote]

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

11-15-2018, 09:15 PMraymond3000 Wrote: Wonderfully poetic that I was able to reach 1000 points playing on a line with Cynthia and Symm as those two are a big part of why I was able to reach this amazing milestone. Huge thanks to Nobody and ml as well for showing Eriksson the fountain of youth this season. At the beginning of the year, I was just worried about getting to 1000 before the season ended. Never did I imagine that I would beat Esa there. @Steelhead77, what an amazing race this has been. I thought you had it in the bag after last season, but its quite fitting that this was such a close finish, as Eriksson and Anrikannen have been neck and neck in the points for the past few seasons. I'm sure you'll get to 1000 soon!

Huge Congrats!!! I was out out town this week so could not follow the race as closely as I would have liked, but I'm genuinely happy to see you achieve this milestone first. I've had a lot of cool moments in my career so I'm glad to see this one go to such a classy member and great player. Very well deserved! Always have been a big fan of Eriksson!

Also nice to see Esa eclipse 1k today, a day late but he made it lol.

Cheers

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

11-16-2018, 08:52 PMSteelhead77 Wrote:
11-15-2018, 09:15 PMraymond3000 Wrote: Wonderfully poetic that I was able to reach 1000 points playing on a line with Cynthia and Symm as those two are a big part of why I was able to reach this amazing milestone. Huge thanks to Nobody and ml as well for showing Eriksson the fountain of youth this season. At the beginning of the year, I was just worried about getting to 1000 before the season ended. Never did I imagine that I would beat Esa there. @Steelhead77, what an amazing race this has been. I thought you had it in the bag after last season, but its quite fitting that this was such a close finish, as Eriksson and Anrikannen have been neck and neck in the points for the past few seasons. I'm sure you'll get to 1000 soon!

Huge Congrats!!! I was out out town this week so could not follow the race as closely as I would have liked, but I'm genuinely happy to see you achieve this milestonej first. I've had a lot of cool moments in my career so I'm glad to see this one go to such a classy member and great player. Very well deserved! Always have been a big fan of Eriksson!

Cheers

Yeah what the hell I am appalled nobody gave you props for also passing the 1k mark.

Congrats, man. Glad to see you both pass a historic milestone. Can't even imagine how long we will have to wait till we see someone pass that mark.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2018, 02:43 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Calgary Dragons , Esa Anrikkanen 4 (Mike Izzy 19, Mikko Linna 14) at 18:56 (PP)

add everything all up, the stats, the rings, the person.... Esa A is the greatest to ever lace up an SHL skate. proud to have assisted on this historic SHL goal.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

11-16-2018, 12:54 PMStaticShocked Wrote: Finally eclipsed 200 SHL points Smile

Congratulations! Cheers

11-16-2018, 08:52 PMSteelhead77 Wrote:

Huge Congrats!!! I was out out town this week so could not follow the race as closely as I would have liked, but I'm genuinely happy to see you achieve this milestone first. I've had a lot of cool moments in my career so I'm glad to see this one go to such a classy member and great player. Very well deserved! Always have been a big fan of Eriksson!

Cheers

Congrats to the two of you!!! Best guys I've seen on my time here

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]