Team: SMJHL Futures

Forward: Kevin Kazarian
Forward: Nicholas Williams
Forward: Boris Denisovich
Defense: Tauras Karazija
Defense: Kiko Rytmeyr
Goalie: Aleister Cain

Synopsis:
It was pretty easy to put this lineup together. Starting off with Kevin Kazarian at center. Kazarian is a great center who likes to pass the puck. He is the best fit for the role. On the right wing, Boris Denisovich. Denisovich is high scoring winger who led the league in points last season with 60. On the left wing, Nicholas Williams, because why wouldn't you put yourself on the all star team? Williams led left wingers last season and was the playoff MVP. Another goal scorer who plays a defensive game. With the forwards, I expect them to find lots of success together and score many goals. On defense I choose two of the best defenseman from last season, Tauras Karazija and Kiko Rytmeyr. Both D man are good at what they do. Both offensive d-man who play a strong defensive game and have scoring abilities. In net, obvious choice is Mr Swiss Cheese himself, Aleister Cain. Cain is a great goalie, despite what his stats suggest. I expect him to have a huge season and come up big. Overall, this line up is what I consider the best of the best.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

Team: SMJHL All Stars

C: Stephen Moyer(STL)
RW: Nicholas Williams (STL)
LW: Nicky Pedersen Jr. (STL)
Defense: Antonio Calculon (KEL)
Defense: Kiko Rytmeyr (STL)
Goalie: Aleister Cain (STL)

Synopsis: 

For this all star team I decided to go off who currently is leading the league or in one case had a superior preseason. So far this season Stephen Moyer has been a setup & face off machine. Currently leading the league with 6 assists, and 5th in faceoffs winning over 60%. Moyer has been the straw that has stirred the drink of the hottest line in the SMJHL. On his right wing, Nicholas Williams is tied for the league lead with 7 points, mixing in a couple of power play goals, creating the perfect compliment with Moyer, to left winger: Nicky Pedersen Jr. Pedersen Jr. is off to a hot start for the first time in his 3 seasons in the SMJHL, leads the league with 5 goals, 15 hits, 2 game winning goals, and one hat trick. St. Louis's top line has dominated from the get go, and will cause problems for any and all teams that they face. One the back line, I selected Antonio Calculon from Kelowna for his amazing passing skills to start out the season. Leading the league in assists and tied for the league in scoring Calculon has led the Knights to a strong start to the season. His defensive paring was selected on the back of his ridiculous preseason, Kiko Rytmeyr from St. Louis had. Rytmeyr ended the preseason as the leading scoring defensemen with an amazing 8 Game Winning Goals. Big time players come up big in the crunch time. The backstop I chose was Aleister Cain from the Scarecrows. Cain coming off a very strong preseason posing a 2.21 goals against average and an amazing 8 shutouts. Cain is more than capable to win a game on his own if he is called on. We have already seen this to start the season, earning a shutout in one of his 3 wins.

So there you have it, my team to take on the all stars. Who knows how it will play out.

[Image: mstuk41.gif]
[Image: 35884_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png][Image: nHs4nH0.png]

[Image: mM0eJ6i.png]

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Team: SMJHL Futures

Forward: Roger Baston
Forward: Adam Taylor
Forward: Bernard Freeman
Defense: Kiko Rytmeyr
Defense: Helmuts Akmenlauks
Goalie: Aleister Cain

Synopsis:

To be quite honest with you, the St. Louis Scarecrows have one of the most elite talent pools assembled in the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League at this juncture. I'm confident enough that their lineup could take on any one of the lineups the NHL would trot out that I've opted to select their second forward line against the NHL's. The line of Baston, Taylor, and Freeman is a work of art and could easily be any other team's first line in both the SMJHL and the NHL. They offer the perfect level of balance and symmetry, usually reserved for an MC Escher piece of art. Baston is a great playmaking center, flanked by the ever dangerous Taylor providing the scoring touch, and Freeman whose main object in life is to hit and shoot pucks. These guys could easily score on whatever trash the NHL decided to trot out. Then we have the back end, anchored by both Kiko Rytmeyr and Helmuts Akmenlauks. They are the perfect blend of both offense and defense. Rytmeyr is deadline on both ends of the ice, offering the scoring touch that are typically reserved for forwards. Akmenlauks is a defensive stalwart, and his ability to lock down the back end is only surpassed by the luscious flow of locks absolutely cascading from the back of his helmet. In net, we've opted to go with Cain. Even though he's swiss cheese, he probably wouldn't face any shots and would have more than enough goal support for it to even matter.

NSFL PT Claim

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

Team: SHL STArZ

Forward: Dani Forsberg
Forward: Louie Garrett
Forward: Jason Visser
Defense: Max Weber
Defense: Jack Tanner
Goalie: Chris Partridge

Synopsis: The only way to win a game is to score the most points, so that's why I picked this team, the leading point scorers at every position, including the goalie, albeit those were for the other team. First at left wing we have Dani Forsberg out of West Kendall. Forsberg led all left wingers with 57 points, coming on 20 goals and 37 assists. He also had a whopping 194 hits in S43, giving my team a leg up on the defensive end as well. Second, at right wing I've selected Seattle Riot player Louie Garrett. Garrett had 62 points in S43, made up of 28 goals and 34 assists. Garrett is your prototypical goal scorer, and will be looking to put a lot in the net come the all star game. At center it should come as no surprise that I have chosen Jason Visser of the Jets. The guy scored 74 points last season, what more can I say about him that hasn't already been said. The first of my two defensemen is Max Weber, also of the Jets. He led all defensemen with 50 points on the season, the only one to hit the mark. My second choice is Jack Tanner of the Pride. While the Pride had a dismal season, Jack Tanner had a great one, scoring 48 points to come in second in scoring among defensemen. In keeping with my theme, I have chosen a sieve as my goalie. Yah gotta give the people what they want, which is goals, and for that reason I have chosen SFP's very own Chris Partridge to be the netminder for this squad. He had a beautiful goals averaged against at 3.66, so the people will be getting an offensive spectacle that's for sure.

[Image: 2v10l6s.png]

NSFL PT Share

[Image: vikian.gif]

NSFL PT
http://nsfl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...t&p=158810

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Team: The Czech Bois

Forward: Dionyz Vyskoc Platoon Czechoslovakia
Forward: Alexander Zajac Riot Czechoslovakia
Forward: DeMaricus Smyth Blizzard Czechoslovakia
Defense: Brady McIntyre Blizzard Czechoslovakia
Defense: Troy McClure III Jets Czechoslovakia
Goalie: Chris Partridge pride Czechoslovakia

Synopsis: The Czech Bois are what most would call the top players for Czechoslovakia right now. Made up of Czech players who treat the team like it's just as important as the SHL, these tight knit group has some of the greatest Czech players we've seen in a long time.

Starting from the backend we have Chris Partridge who came to Czechoslovakia as a transfer, Partridge is expected to be the starting goalie for a long time. Next we have the defensive players Troy McClure III and Brady McIntyre. McClure III and McIntyre play very different games. Where McIntyre is more of a stick checking and offensive minded player, McClure III is there to obliterate players with a huge hit and make a good pass to his forwards. Finally, we come to the really offensive players. Doinyz Vyskoc, Alexander Zajac, and DeMaricus Smyth who are all able to beat the goalie with a great shot or a back door pass. This top set of forwards is one of the most dangerous lines in the IIHF. Teams are lucky they tend to be split up, otherwise they'd dominate the competition. This tight knit group has been together for a long time, and with players coming up and taking roster spots from veterans, we'll have to treasure the time they play together while we still can.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Team: SHL

Forward: Joe Kurczewski
Forward: Dani Forsberg 
Defense: Clint Eastwood
Defense: Liam O'Callaghan
Goalie: Geezus Kryyst

Synopsis:

This team is built with some chemistry in mind. Former Seattle teammates, Garrett, Eastwood, and O'Callaghan are reunited and so are former Dragon teammates Kurczewski and Forsberg. Rounding out the team is a young and up and coming goalie, Kryyst. The team features serious firepower up front with some premiere goal scorers in Garrett and Forsberg and the big man in the middle, Joe K, will provide a physical presence that creates space for his wingers. On the back end, Eastwood and O'Callaghan are reunited and provide a rounded pairing; Eastwood is the big banging bruiser and O'Callaghan is the smooth skating puck mover. This team is built to win and even if they should lose the puck, the youngster in the pipes, Geezus Kryyst, is poised to shut the door and see them to victory.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2018, 06:11 PM by Evok.)

Forward: Oisin Fletcher Blizzard
Forward: Piotr Czerkawski Blizzard
Forward: Artemi Berezin Wolfpack
Defense: Toivo Kosonen Panthers
Defense: Spitfire Jets
Goalie: Julian O'Sullivan Shl

So, as someone decided to be Childish about what's being written in PTs and the PT team suddenly pulled out of their ass a rule about malicious intent in PT as for this morning, I'll be really careful with my words. I may or may not have chosen this team for a specific reason that might or might not have already mentioned somewhere. I changed it a bit though, deciding to put Artemi Berezin for no specific reasons reasons instead of Manuel Gotze.

Overal, this team would be really good on the ice. Everyone one of them is over 600 TPE. While goaltending would be lacking a bit, i am confident that the combo of Toivo Kosonen and Spitfire as well as super two-way forward Oisin Fletcher would be enough to resist the onslaught on the ice. All of those players once had a great chemistry and i am certain they could continue to carry them on the ice. Also, we can't say the league is favoring one team in this situation, since they almost all had to suddenly find a new home.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

The Dream Team

Forward: Chris York
Forward: Joe Kurczewski
Defense: Alexis Metzler
Defense: Zander Rhys
Goalie: Jordin Fourfour Jr.

While I'm absolutely all about thematic rosters built around team synergy, and just straight up meme energy, sometimes you need to just plunk a Golden State Warriors level of domination on a league, and I genuinely believe in having just an unfair level of skill and star power to carve up the so called "talent" of the NHL all star team.

Up front in the forward core, you have the trio of perennial MVP contenders who have maintained a strong balance of both regular season and post season success. The consistency of Jason Visser as a top tier point producer, paired with the ability to solo carry a team in Chris York, rounded out with an absolute playoff and big game stud in Joe Kurczewski allows for a forward pairing that would give opposing teams absolute nightmares for weeks on end. This trio would have roughly the same mental impact as the Varsity team had in the first half of the Mighty Ducks three, and I could feasibly see opposing teams defense cores simply refusing to go on for their shifts out of fear for the montages they'd end up being on the receiving end of.

When it comes to a stud defensive pairing, I believe it's crucial to have an equal balance of offense and defense that allows for the immense offensive talent of this lineup to take risks and go for high reward plays simply on the basis of knowing they had a bastion guarding their third of the rink. When it comes to the offensive juggernaut of this pairing, you can't say offensive defenseman without Zander Rhys immediately popping to the forefront of your mind. Despite fairly pedestrian numbers so far early in the year, I believe heavily in this mans track record and his ability to be a historical near point-per-game even as a defenseman. Pairing him up with the forward core of this lineup would be absolutely magical and a spiritual experience in itself. Rounding this pairing out with the king of two-way defense in Alexis Metzler, this lineup would have a player who somehow manages to make being a point-per-game defenseman on top of being stalwart defensively and more than capable of laying the body, look absolutely effortless. Bringing such an infeasible balance to this crew of stars, perfectly concludes the intended goal of compiling just a stupid amount of star power.

And now on to the goaltending. It's Jordin Fourfour Jr. There is nothing more that needs to be said. This man was the best, is the best, and will continue being the best for the forseeable future, and there is no argument to be made that anyone should realistically be contesting him to fill this role. Stud.

Code:
487 words

[Image: Partridge.png]

San Francisco

[Image: PRedauw.png]

Team: SHL Allstars

Forward: Mike Izzy
Defense: Alexis Metzler
Defense: Jack Tanner
Goalie: Jordin FourFour Jr.

Synopsis:
My selection are some SHL Allstars of the last seasons. Jordin FourFour started to be great before he entered his prime and this always can bring you great career numbers. With him in net you know you can make easily the playoffs and fight surely for the cup. The Defense is for me Alexis Metzler and Jack Tanner on the top. Jack Tanner is an amazing young Defender on an very weak team (San Francisco Pride). His numbers are always way more impressive than all others from the playoff teams in example. He has still a team around what isnt ready for the SHL. So that makes me wonder how good he is. Alexis Metzler is now for over 10 seasons one of the best defender in the East Conference also in the SHL. Now he is in regress but still one of the best defender and also the best on his team the Buffalo Stampede. Mike Izzy is for me today the best Two Way Forward. His numbers are incredible. I like those numbers and he should be competive for the Dar Trophy for the next 10 seasons. Jason Visser is an MVP Player like Chris and VLAD McZehrl before. He got some mentorship by McZ and also some words what showed him that all can be great. He is an workhorse on his player and fight against the regression. With this pace and passion he can be on the top for the next 5 seasons. Louie Garrett is my last choice because in my opinion he is the new VLAD McZehrl or Jason Visser. He brings up great numbers so far and I would love to see more of him in the future. In my eyes an MVP player for the future. Louie Garrett and Jason Visser should be the MVP fighters for the next 5 seasons.

@FourFour
@Avakael
@Mike Izzy
@Beaver
@dizzyDC
@ToeDragon84

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!