Team: Rap's Cap's Team (Sexy MOFOS) :Raptors:

Forward: Alex Winters Raptors
Forward: Phillip Winter Raptors
Forward: Vladimir Vaskov Raptors
Defense: Cassius Darrow Raptors
Defense: Jean-Pierre Gay Raptors
Goalie: Aleksandr Aleksandrov Raptors

Synopsis:

Future group of stars right here, If I could put all the Raptors on this team I would. This is going to be a team that in the future is looked upon as one greatest SMJHL teams of all time with the group of talent they've put together. First We've got Alex Winters. 47 points in 50 games in his sophomore season? That's pretty sexy. He's going to be one sexy MOFO this season and in his future. THEN we've got buddy buddy here Phillip Winter. Different guy, not brothers there isn't an S there on the end. Phil right here was SECOND on the raptors in scoring last year AND was easily the cutest guy in the locker room. NEXT we've got rookie Vladimir Vaskov. Comes straight from the motherland and puts up 7 points in the first 8 games? SEXY. He's also got the sickest memes in locker room. This guy is keepin it 100 all day long. Now we're rolling into the last line of defense. We've got another virgin out there in Cassius Darrow (and I mean SMJHL virgin, I'm sure this guy is slaying puss or penis, it's 2018). just cruising out to a solid S44. Obvious ROTY if it wasn't such a tight (and I mean tight) race between him and Vaskov. Now the guy that's cruising for a bruising. JP GAY. You need a guy to rough up the competition a bit and that guy is Gay. Leader in hits, pims, fights, fights won, this guy knows how to get down and dirty. Finally, A^2. You need a guy who's got a sick nickname on your team and I assume this guy has one because Aleksandr Aleksandrov is such a mouthful. He literally hasn't let in a goal this season. How do you not have him on your team? (he is also a member of the Raptors that is physically attractive)

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

NSFL PT

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

This is a fun task.

C: Jason Visser - Easy peasy decision here. Visser has been a top player in the SHL for like a million seasons now. There’s no reason not to bring him along.

W: Joe Kurczewski – There’s zero way I wouldn’t bring myself. I’ll score goals, and hit the shit out of people while we wreck the NHLers. Plus, I always show up in big games (see: playoffs) and I feel this idea would qualify.

W: Oisin Fletcher – Quite frankly, why not have the last few MVPs of the SHL play in this game? Fletcher is a star already, who’s only going to burn brighter playing with the S30 CrowBros.

D: Alexis Metzler – He’s just a great defender and I’ve always liked having him around. He’s been in a lot of situations and knows the game.

D: Jack Tanner – Tanner has been one of the SHL’s best defenseman for a few seasons now, yet since he’s stuck in nowheresville (San Fran) it feels like he doesn’t get the credit he deserves. Jack Tanner on a great team on a big stage? Let’s go get it.

G: Beaujeaux Biscuit – I was going to go FourFour Jr here, but I didn’t want two players from the same team. And quite frankly, Biscuit kicks ass and has won himself a few cups lately. Why the hell not? (227)

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Team:

Forward: Vladislav Konstantin - Last years MVP and the best player in the SMJHL today, Konstantin somehow did not make his SHL squad, and what that means is that he has the honor of being the best player available for the SMJHL to select

Forward: Max Mauldin - Now I actually think Mauldin is of a higher calibre than Konstantin right now. You can't complain with a big body like Mauldin, who is out there mauling player for 22 hits in Vancouver. He can hit, play the puck, he has it all, and he'd be the driving body for the SMJHL squad

Forward: Boris Denisovich - This guy has been feeding Konstantin pucks all season, having seven assists to show for it. If we are going to be selecting rosters, we would want this guy throwing those pucks to Konstantin just like he does every night

Defense: Kevin Maddox - Maddox is the best defender in the SHL right now. 10 points in 10 games and all of them 5v5 even strength. That is an incredible stat, as Maddox has notched 10 assists, and has been integral to getting pucks to Andrew Martin in Colorado.

Defense: Jean-Pierre Gay - Why wouldn't you want to injure every single player on the NHL future stars? If Gay is out there you can bet that every player will be leaving in a body bag (including SMJHL future stars!). Gay has the most hits in the SMJHL, most PIMS, most fights, most fight wins, and has been crushing the competition in Colorado all season

Goalie: Cedric Robinson - Obviously I would choose the goalie absolutely dominating the SMJHL right now. He's bodying everyone else

Synopsis: This team would do good, hit bodies, pass pucks, shoot it up, kill em, fill em, and bill em. Don't even worry about it

Brock Boeser? More like Rocked Boeser by JPG
Juuse Saros? More like used-to-be Saros cuz he's dead now

Nuff said. 8-2 SMJHL

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

NSFL PT

[Image: xOtrQ61.gif]

Team: SHL

Forward: Jason Visser
Forward: Dani Forsberg
Forward: Terrance Nova
Defense: Alexis Metzler
Defense: Jack Tanner
Goalie: Jordin FourFour Jr.

Synopsis:

This team is the cream of the crop of the current SHL. Jason Visser is a MVP candidate every season and is the most dominant 1st line center in the league over the past 5 seasons in my opinion. Dani Forsberg brings a heavy, hard hitting style of play combined with high octane offense. Dani Forsberg is a shot machine and can sauce a pass perfectly across the offensive zone. Terrance Nova has spent a lot of time playing center, but he's equally gifted on the wing. He can play physically and he can play with finesse. He's an extremely versatile veteran who can plug-and-play with anyone. Alexis Metzler is arguably the best defenseman in the league over the past 5 seasons and he's still in the midst of his prime. If he were playing on a less than stellar blueline his star would shine even brighter. Jack Tanner is the youngest of the players on the list, but he's got the makings of being a dominant offensive defenseman. His playing style pairs perfectly with Metzler and I think their blueline pairing would be superb in all three zones. Jordin FourFour Jr. is a monster in net and capable of stealing games on any given day.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Team: SHL All Stars

Forward: Jets Jason Visser
Forward: Dragons Mike Izzy
Forward: Stars Chris York
Defense: Stars Zander Rhys
Defense: Stampede Alexis Metzler
Goalie: Platoon Beaujeaux Biscuit

Synopsis:
So my strategy was to pick the best players that came to mind off the top of my head as I thought about the league as a whole. I feel like I have a slight Eastern Conference bias just cause four of the six are from the East, but I think all of them are more than worthy to be considered to be some of the best players in the league.

Jason Visser is one of the league's greatest players currently, and one of the greatest members ever based on TPE. Twice appearing on the highest point totals in the current era of the SHL, Visser is without a doubt one of the best forwards that the league has to offer.

Mike Izzy is a younger player compared to the others on this list, but with two Challenge Cups to his name, and his growing status as a premier forward in the league, I gave him a look in on the team.

Chris York is just a tier below Visser, but has produced several of the best seasons in recent memory for a forward, including a 78 point season (tied for 2nd in the current era of the SHL). 

Zander Rhys is a perennial Stevens nominee, and is considered to be the cream of the crop in terms of defenseman in the SHL.

Alexis Metzler is similar to Rhys as a perennial Stevens nominee and apart of one of the SHL's best defenses.

Beaujeaux Biscuit has two Challenge Cups to his name, and is one of the league's best netminders .

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Team: SMHJL All-Stars

Forward: Max Mauldin Whalers
Forward: Vladislav Konstantin Knights
Forward: Steven Moyer Scarecrows
Defense: Barret McCarthy Whalers
Defense: Tig Murphy Falcons
Goalie: Johannes Leitner Whalers

Synopsis:

First, to break it all down, we will go with Max Mauldin, the top production left winger so far this season. His ability to both score and setup makes him a prime example of why he needs to be an the all-star team. With 6 goals and 6 assists this season so far, Max could spearhead any line-up and would prove quickly that his spot on the all-star team is warranted

Next, Vladislav Konstantin has been a beast on right wing this season. netting 9 goals so far, he isn't the sniper you want but the sniper you deserve. His goal scoring ability places him easily up onto the all-star team

Steven Moyer is another assist machine, placing him with Max and Vladislav makes total sense. And his nearly 60% face-off percentage makes him a lock for any team that wants to posses the puck.

Barret McCarthy is a dangerous two-way D-man with a strong skillset allowing him to defend, shoot, and pass all with lightning fast reflexes. Having him as a defenseman makes any team more potent on both sides of the puck.

Tig Murphy is another strong defender, with the ability to pass, shoot, and shot block, whilst leading the league in the latter so far this season. A defender like this keeps your goalie safe, and your opponents on edge.

Finally Johannes Leitner is a strong goaltender, easily able to transition into the major leagues, who by all accounts may not be having the greatest season thus far, but has proven he can win the big games, leading the charge through the playoffs last year and winning the Four Star Cup. A goalie like this behind the top 5 would have an easy time winning a big game.

Team: Two-way dream

Forward:Oisin Fletcher  Blizzard
Forward: Dani Forsberg  Platoon
Forward: Louie Garrett  Riot
Defense: Brady McIntyre  Blizzard
Defense: Richard Physt  Stars
Goalie: Michael McFadden   Stars

Synopsis:

I think this lineup has nice mix of everything, Fletcher has been really solid on the faceoff circle with over 58% won, Forsberg has been hitting everything that moves, leading the league with 55 hits and Garret has been on fire, 17 points is the second best in the league. Garret and Forsberg are also the top two guys when it comes down to shots taken, so Fletcher would have the ideal players on the wings, shots and hits!

Over on the blueline I have McIntyre, who has been dominating, 13 points in 10 games, leads the league in assists and on the +/- category with +10. Naturally the line needs someone looking out for them, that is when Physt comes into picture, 43 hits so far in the season makes him the leading hitter among defenders, also the shutdown/stay at home defender mentality allows McIntyre for example to be bit more offensive.

In net I picked McFadden, he has been the best goalie so far, 93.7 save percentage and only goalie with under 2 goals against on average per game with 1.80!

Overall I´d say the line would be really annoying to play against, got the forwards who can do it all really and then defenders who have clear plan on who does what, final lock is McFadden who can steal games on his own.

NSFL PT

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Team: SMJHL All Stars

Forward: Andrew Martin, C Whalers
Forward: Gvidas Kazlauskas, LW Raptors
Forward: Boris Denisovich, RW Knights
Defense: Scott Niedermayer Jr. Knights
Defense: Tauras Karazija Whalers
Goalie: Scottey Crawfling Raptors

Synopsis:

Andrew Martin is a great guy. We also were teammates for some time. Martin was 3rd best in assists last season, that means he is a real team player. He also was 8th best in face-offs that is a great stat for a center. He got +15 in plus/minus stat. And he also was 3rd best pointt scorer in league.

Gvidas Kazlauskas is my player. He was named as rookie of the year in his first SMJHL season. That is a great achievement because he was selected only with 65th pick in SMJHL draft. Last season wasn't great for him but he has a great potential to become a SHL Star.

Boris Denisovich was best point scorer last season. He also was best in assists and one of the best in hits. He also scored 3 goals shorthanded.

Scott Niedermayer Jr. was 3rd best point scorer among defensemen and best point scorer among rookies by a large margin (9 points).

Tauras Karazija is born as a Lithuanian just like my player Gvidas Kazlauskas. Tauras was second best point scorer among rookies.

Scottey Crawfling is one of Colorado's best players and a top goalie for a long time. He also was one of the best goalies last season.

241 words

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Team: Daddeo ALL star

Forward: Jason Visser
Forward: Louie Garrett
Forward: Terrance Nova
Defense: Max Weber
Defense: Jack Tanner
Goalie: Michael McFadden

Synopsis: This team is the team which has the biggest star power I could think of at the time. Jason Visser, who was the top scorer from last season is a good start and slotting him with Louie Garrett and Terrance Nova is an immediate win. Top three scorers from last season, hopefully good chemistry comes from being great. Max Weber and Jack Tanner on the blueline is a good pair at the moment, was debating on Odegard as well, but this pair can shutdown anyone and also support the offense, not that they need it. Michael McFadden in net is a pure shoutout to a goalie who has been around a long time and is still good. This is about as good as you could right now, with a couple spots obviously up for grabs, but I don't think you could do too much better than this at the moment.

Team: SHL S31 Stars

Forward: Jason Visser Jets
Forward: Joe Kurczewski Dragons
Forward: Zach Evans Jets
Defense: Alexis Metzler Stampede
Defense: Ludwig Koch Schroder Platoon
Goalie: Michael McFadden Stars

Synopsis:
The idea behind this is that there is a significant gap between the established stars coming from the S31 Draft Class and the upcoming S45 Draft Class. This gives us a good measuring stick between old and young.

Forwards: Jason Visser is the unconstested number 1 player of this class, his crazy point production and TPE earning makes him the best choice to play C on this team. On his sides we find Zach Evans, who also can play both down the middle or on the wing and has been producing at just under Visser's pace. Lastly, Joe Kurzcewski is a little more on the physical side but is also well versed in playing both positions as well as dishing out the hits to keep the young ones on their toes.

Defensemen: Alexis Metzler is pretty much a 4th foward on the ice, as seen by his point production over the years. Armed with a strong shot and his love for hits he will be terrorizing the young players both offensively and defensively. To cover him, we pick up Ludwig Koch Schroder, who's defensive game complements well with Metzler's offense. Schroder has been the best defensive talent from this class when it comes to shutting down opposing offenses, whether through hits or through shot blocks.

Goalie: There are no S31 goaltenders left so we pick up Michael McFadden from the S28 Draft Class. The man has been around the league for so long he's basically part of the fixtures by this point. He's been having a terrific start to the S45 season with the young North Stars.

(268 words for synopsis)

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2018, 01:47 PM by hewasajazzman.)

the future of the shl

vladislav konstantin (kel) - kistof kovacs (hal) - alex winters (col)
kiko rytmeyr (stl) - tauras karazija (van)
cedric robinson (det)

as many people did, i tried to choose players all coming from different teams across the junior league to fill my lineup. that proved to be somewhat of a difficult task especially once you look into defensemen, you almost HAVE to take them from a top team. i looked at stats from the S43 regular season as well as S44 preseason, referencing the bit of S44 regular season we’ve been through when i needed to.

just looking at this forward line combination you know they would dominate. they may not have a ton of grit but one wrong move by the opposition and theres going to be a goal scored. kovacs is a perfect playmaker at center recording the most points at his position in S43 and second in assists overall. to his left it only made sense to put S43’s top goal scorer, vladislav konstantin... though he is listed as a right winger he played on the left during that season. why not throw someone who can do both on the opposite wing? that certain someone could most definitely be alex winters.

on the defensive end we see two players who absolutely dominated the S44 preseason, kiko rytmeyr and tauras karazija. kiko had a decent S43 outing but really made himself known this preseason, besting his previous goal total by 10. filling out the pair, karazija has proved himself from day one. finishing second in overall rookie scoring in S43 he kept the train rolling taking the same spot in overall defenseman scoring S44 preseason.

cedric robinson has been a consistently great goalie for detroit over the past few seasons and this season has showed why he’s going to be a star. even though we’re only and handful of games into the season his 6-1-0 record is a pretty good indicator he is one of the top goalies in the league.

344 words