Create Account

King - 5 Game Recaps - 2/10
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2018, 04:43 PM by King.)

Leshaun Stats in 5 game blocks
5 GP - 0 goals - 1 assist - -5 - 19 shots - 9 hits
5 GP - 2 goals - 1 assist - -3 - 12 shots - 5 hits

(5 game segments are too short, will switch to 10, but bored at the airport right now)

The Pride have turned it up a little bit over the last 5 game window, the Pride are 2-3-0 in there last 5 games, stealing wins against the Los Angeles Panthers and Winnipeg Jets, two very competitive teams both expected to make the playoffs. The team dropped three to Texas, Edmonton and Winnipeg. The team has been getting lit up but the offence has slowly been coming alive.

Leshaun King has begun putting the puck in the net after a slow start, and his line overall has been a net positive. King scored his first and second career goals. The first coming in the Panthers win and the other in the Jets win, the team is 2-0 to date when King scores. The first goal came from Kyler Gill and Kelly Rivet while the second was assisted by Kelly Rivet and Jack Tanner. We expect to see most of Leshauns goals coming from passes from the veteran playmaking winger Rivet.

TSN: Leshaun your team and you are picking up the pace a bit, whats been working these last five games.

Leshaun: I think we're just burying our chances a bit better, I didn't hate the way we were playing the first five games, we just couldn't get our chances to go in and now they are, we're not a world beating team and we're not even a playoff team right now, but when we work hard we can keep games interesting.

TSN: Any reflections on your own performance the last 5 games.

Leshaun: Well I said before my goal was 1 goal and 2 assists every 5 games. Maybe it was too ambitious, got three points here, but skewed the other way. I'll need a goal and five assists this next five game block to get back on track, but don't need to get on pace in one go, will be able to just slowly get there over time. Lots of games left.

TSN: Any comments on your rookie teammates

Leshaun: Yeah Goku has been amazing, both of us have been getting good minutes, I'm averaging 21.57 a game and he's got 21.80 a game right now, so most the game one of us is on the ice. So we're just trying to make the most of it, Goku has been doing amazing things, he has amazing vision and is an amazing playmaker. So happy to see him do well. Then Sean has also been a stud, he's blocking shots like nobodys business, I'm really excited to have him on the back end for the forseeable future, he makes life easiers for our goalies.

TSN: Well Leshaun thanks again, we'll catch you in another 5 games or so.

Leshaun: Yeah sounds good, thanks guys.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2018, 05:03 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Not a bad last 5 games..Looks like King and young pride are working through the skill N speed of the SHL.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria