Create Account

S43 and S44 player progression
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2018, 12:19 AM by luke.)

[Image: banner1.png]

(1462 words plus graphs and research and stuff, and collecting data)

So yeah, im back again, but because of Snussu, I was showing some people their player progression, and he said I should make a media article about it, comparing each SMJHL team and who they drafted and see how they are. Now of course, I should really say, this game is a marathon not a race, people like Snussu, McGriddleLuver, and other people are slowly but surely are becoming steal in the draft, because they are so consistent, you know. And you can already see people Like Kiko and PLD become inactive, and they were drafted in the first round, so again, its not about the extra 10 tpe people get every season, but if a person can update for 10 seasons. And I cant wait until its 10 seasons from now and im able to compare the S43 class and other classes I collect. That being said I think I will be needing help collecting data, or even writing articles in the future, so yeah, I will try to help out the 1st gens that need the money you know. So without further ado, here is the Player Progression of the SMJHL teams from S43 and S44 class.

Some stats to know
Average TPE of S43: 421 tpe
Average TPE of S43 thats above 300 tpe: 467 TPE
Average TPE of S44: 293.3
Average TPE of S44 thats above 200 tpe: 311 tpe

ANCHORAGE

S43
[Image: rfQ4ZCxs8HFyIF0pikWCFhJxFc0GXTF-klYMmc8N...r4hQCcBTIM]
So to start, I am basing them off of who got drafted into the SHL draft, because those are the people who atleast are active/were drafted in hopes of them coming back/need a filler on a team. But first, let's start looking at this, you can see 2 people really exell right now, with that being Rex Kirkby and Jax Aittokallio, one 1st gen and 1 recreate.  

Then from that, there are Bust, Eero Niemi, and Sean Stevenson jr there as well, all 3 recreates, which seems to be the average for this draft class, with people hanging around 400-450 tpe, with the Average TPE of the Class is 421 tpe, with everyone in it, active and inactive.

WIth those above 300 tpe, it would be 468 tpe, so it would be less than the average, but then again it is a marathon not a sprint. Then as the bottom there is the inactive that got drafted as a filler in the Manhattan Rage.

S44
[Image: wcWDSd9fdeX6aLsQCTEDyk_PWbXFMuOXfBmkJ-AF...77efFaHnoj]

So from the people Anchorage grafted, they are left with 3 people drafted into the SHL, and 1 of them is already inactive. From that there is one of the best players in the draft, in Xena. you can see with her, is that she has a dip(audit), and then a big increase with equipment and end of the season stuff. Then there is Dean Colt III, a recreate and it looking like doing a solid job. So he is about the average in his draft class.

COLORADO

S43
[Image: hN0r6bmQG8UBSOVv1M_-61SRo2OHKkXsTnA3kHVt...VNzjAge3X0]
Colorado is actually doing great in who they drafted, with some great all stars. First, they have some great recreates they drafted in Phillip Winter, Gvidas Kazlaukas, Tony Pepperoni and Ignatius Blunt, but also 2 great first gens in Alex Winters and Andrew Martin. They also had some duds in Jake Reid, Zakhar and Nate Forsberg, but thats life. Very solid for Incite who drafted them

S44
[Image: TDyB-GM8lQNPY5v4JxYg17AZX6Zt9e0LCvX4ewKz..._sCfzRGO1A]
I think its telling what happened after Incite left, and carbine took over. Now this draft was not the best draft to gm, but I think they drafted 4 or 5 players, and only 2 are active, but they are both below the average tpe, and 1 is a highly touted recreated in JPG.

DETROIT

S43
[Image: hJKaJcI07liU6lC3AQBDV8jLPczE5PVSI0Y7U9iC...s2MNj9AWmW]
The only thing more annoying than their SKREE is how many decent 1st gens they picked. They picked some really good 1st gens in marc “Paligma balls” Palicka who busted out. But in all seriousness, they got some really good players in Cedric Robinson, Hippo Passamus, Tig Murphy, Dank Boija, and Eero Makinen(I know he created a person a long time ago but he didnt do anything with it so shh).  There are a lot of good talent, and JSS and Waters knew how to cultivate into a good group, and thats what the SMJHL is for, to get the 1st gens active in the SHL so that they can get to that next step

S44
[Image: swqvZqNdI1GT6epjw2FXi9J5phqwYvYUoO14QKtF...jK52HIjR0R]

Detoit also did well on this draft, drafting some studs like Ola Wagstrom and Franz Cooper, 2 great 1st gens again. They drafted Poopity Scoop, who is a very solid recreate. Also they drafted Chuck Crutchfield, another solid recreate. Also Aaron Freakin rome and Waffles man, but they look like to be busts already, but who knows.

HALIFAX

[Image: rgnpu9EX-b3RpNQHbINYRVeUaYKbUybkbOuLrgKW...5BoIlln-8B]
This was Halifax’s time to retool and become a cup contender, and im sorry TDZ, but this was a mega oof by you, this is a great team with a lot of depth, and I know people like King got called up but this should have been a cup contender last year, with many people hitting 350 tpe quite easily, with only 2 busts out of the crop that got drafted into the SHL. One thing is for sure, is that TDZ drafted some great 1st gens like the Kovacs, Craig Finely, Richard Metclaf JR, Vince Reiper, and Leshaun King.

S44
[Image: VRg89Y4qcbZGlk8YYOidY3a8yMS8Lko1eeo9p8qR...3bCq4Q6prf]

Halifax has also drafted well in this draft, getting players like Rainbow dash and Ray bork, and Mikael Choybuk, all great recreates.

KELOWNA

S43
[Image: gFzWjTT5iP9HcMkBNzL0NixWb8T5GSNhFNYHs4hN...YDjncjzxML]
So yeah, not good, the one active(Vladislav Konstantin) is the only one doing good from that crop, with him almost reaching 500 tpe already, which is very good.

S44
[Image: ovN6XJ2OB-Ox09q4FEBlGOCOzcJZWeHI7zfm7LFT...S6BJpdHMjr]
One thing is for sure, is that they dont draft well, but still somehow still do good in the league, so an obligatory Fuck Kelwona, but congrats Nour for making something out of nothing. THe one good player they got is Shouta Aizawa, which is a very solid Center.

MONTREAL

S43
[Image: gQHTnLlRkaSPZdvu86_APO4-0ExqhNqHWotsUwWl...Z30oUKwS1F]
MOntreal also got some really good 1st gens and recreates. With 1st gens like Jeff Brogen and Kevin Kazarian doing very well, reaching over 500 tpe. They also got some good recreates like Petr Vrana, and the now inactive Pavel Pivonka and Mason Hudson.

S44
[Image: vXzw7ezT5bEvMwfrquMU_TeYWLi4wuMqFWPwN0NT...P6MGqBPA7v]
In S44, of those who got drafted into the SHL, Montreal did well, drafting 3 good recreates, who are easliy reaching 300+ Tpe. Again, montreal should be one of the better teams right now, but they arent… but it could also be that Simon T is a bitch.

ST LOUIS
[Image: WWWxJr6krM5p-MpDSjNC8J6w0zSsXLcmlAdWVq4L...BmQfJroCuA]
St Louis should be cup contenders.. And they are because they drafted really good. They got some really good 1st gens in Lil manius, nicky Pederson Jr, and Goku Muerto. But they also good some good 1st gens in Adam Taylor, Aleister Cain and Stephen Moyer. You can see that on this graph , that it is a clear why they are cup contenders.

S44
[Image: MAqCyIfQ7HVy9J_DJJj0OjhNzdRvcnzUylHLEpb1...GPUm5ifuUQ]
Another way to reinforce on why they are cup contenders, they drafted really good. Dont mind the curges going down, they are just  apart of the smooth curve, but they have a player already a capped leve, and 1 very close to it. They also have some semi actives in Jerry Larry and Roger Baston.

VANCOUVER
S43
[Image: hwccmzcPZ8Xz7CG2hPt-ksrxk4yU1UoUstQISubK...O46bdfSFjk]
Oh boy, Adam and Glyc did well on this draft, getting everyone they drafted above 350 tpe*.  THey got some really good players in Luke Thomason and Max Mauldin, with some solid TPE earners in Jack Kennedy and Johannes Leitner. Carlo Russo has stopped updating as much, but some Real Life got to him, but luckily he will return better than ever.

I know we also drafted Marcel Puringer, but he updated during his time in Vancouver, and when he got traded he stopped updating so...

S44
[Image: SFDsonYlR0wHNNXjcxYp3MU9MZm4__V_QfJb2p3d...mR5Afv8Mme]
Its very clear on why Vancouver won the cup last season, with some good defenders in McCarthy, and Karazjia with Minuscule getting picked up late. But they also got a really good center in Shaquille Derisraka, and a very good winger in Liilie Jacobs, that helps with their very deep depth already.

So yeah thats my take on these past 2 drafts tpe wise and player development. I hope that people who are on here can look at themselves and see the progress that they are making, and hopefully it motivated them to be better players.

Here are some very clutter Graphs of every player on 1 graph

S43
[Image: Pe82GTHMF6MAsy78uaujn5OR4R1BWGSnz0NnBml9...GM5Hbklo2Z]
Thats the S43 class, which is fun. You can see Leshaun king clearly above the rest, and the everyone else.

S44
[Image: -Ag0J7dasSvbJItAaNhwvW0suDCMNcG-Rt9g_mC6...nbdjkzTP1y]
You can see Xena also here, but still not as big of a lead as king. You can see some players like Scoopity Poop up there as well as Ola Wagstrom.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2018, 12:25 AM by Nickleback_lover69.)

@King comin for your crown! - also great job as usual Luke Smile

I know I suck at lines no need to remind me :(

Also Metcalf Jr, Finley, and Reaper were all FA signings instead of draftees

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Superman drafts good. St. Louis drafts well.

Interesting media! Wish we'd see more like this.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

11-09-2018, 12:32 AMTheDangaZone Wrote: I know I suck at lines no need to remind me :(

Also Metcalf Jr, Finley, and Reaper were all FA signings instead of draftees

Still did good by signing them. and oof. Love you TDZ

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Very nice article!

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

11-09-2018, 12:25 AMNickleback_lover69 Wrote: @King comin for your crown! - also great job as usual Luke Smile

You can come for me whenever you want.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

11-09-2018, 12:37 AMDude Wrote: Superman drafts good. St. Louis drafts well.

Underrated reference.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

11-09-2018, 07:02 AMKing Wrote:
11-09-2018, 12:25 AMNickleback_lover69 Wrote: @King comin for your crown! - also great job as usual Luke Smile

You can come for me whenever you want.

No Nut November

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

11-09-2018, 08:16 AMSnussu Wrote:
11-09-2018, 07:02 AMKing Wrote: You can come for me whenever you want.

No Nut November

ASL?

RETIRED

Yeah, totally a first gen.

We will ignore what happened before this guy for good reason

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

I love stuff like this. Nice work man.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland