Create Account

Gareth Rush Suspension

After being banned due to breaking the SHL's personal conduct rules we will be suspending the player Gareth Rush for 10 games.

While the rulebook and precedents state that a banned users player will continue playing and will be retired at the end of the season, we felt that is rule does not take into account the somewhat recent introduction of game suspensions for breaking the personal conduct rules. For reasons of fairness and consistency game suspensions will still occur when a user is banned.

Gareth Rush can return to the ice after his 10 game suspension, he will then be automatically retired at the end of the season.

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

HO soft as butter

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2018, 09:41 PM by Troy_McClure03.)

Beg the Raptors to draft, refuse to sign, go to a team for basically peanuts, continue dick behavior, gets banned, but player can live because the team willing to gamble on him gets upset because the gamble went the wrong way?

Come on now.

Edit: Misread the post, I'm the asshat

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

11-14-2018, 08:42 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: Beg the Raptors to draft, refuse to sign, go to a team for basically peanuts, continue dick behavior, gets banned, but player can live because the team willing to gamble on him gets upset because the gamble went the wrong way?

Come on now.

Edit: Misread the post, I'm the asshat

You're not wrong, though. 10 games for telling someone to kill themselves, banned for the ddos, but can finish the season. Never mind Joe saying he deserves a 4th round pick back, lol

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Do we get a resim of today's games, since the banned and suspended player was allowed to play, and factored in at least one game winning goal?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

11-14-2018, 09:55 PMwumaduce Wrote: Do we get a resim of today's games, since the banned and suspended player was allowed to play, and factored in at least one game winning goal?

Good question. I cannot speak for the entire HO, but I can say we discussed this and factored in allowing one more sim including Rush before announcing the suspension. I don't know if STL was informed of the suspension early to give them time to find a IFA to sign, but we did discuss that. Someone like Nobody can expand more.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]