Create Account

PGS S44 Game 1 VAN vs ANC

UNSUNG HEROES:
ANC: Due to outstanding contributions, Eero Niemi is our Unsung Hero of the game. Niemi wasn't on the ice often, only logging 15 minutes in the game, but when Niemi was on, he was ON. Eero managed to rip off a team-high 4 shots on net. Unfortunately all attempts were blocked or saved. Though on one occaision, a misdirected shot from Niemi bounced right to Bust who tucked it past Leitner to put the Armada up by 3.

VAN: Hockey is turning into a faster-pace game, and heavy hitting is looking at a beaming EXIT sign and becoming increasingly more rare. Don't tell that to Benois Minuscule, though, who made an impact in the 3rd period by delivering 4 heavy hits in the span of about 30 seconds - I don't wanna be trapped in a room with that guy for 30 seconds. Xena managed to get slammed twice by Minuscule. Don't sleep on this guy, because he will kill you.

THE IRONMAN:
VAN: It takes a village to raise a child, but it takes someone playing about 23:36 to get a mention on the Internet regarding how much they played in a simulation game. Guess what, Tauras Karazija - YOU JUST GOT THE IRONMAN-ABLE MENTION. Karazjia was on the ice for over a third of the game. However, he was rather unnoticed regarding his stats. The defenseman went -1 and had a hit and two blocked shots (a team high!) over the course of the game.

ANC: Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day, teach a man to desire - to crave - TPE So much that he'll scour pages and pages of games links looking for "needles" - stories that mean something to no one. Well, I have been taught and now I'm gonna go pedagogue-y all over this place. GUESS WHAT, Vegeta Muerto, you just earned the IRONMAN-ABLE MENTION for playing 23:19 tonight - a team high. The team Saiyan contributed an assist along with a hit and a shot block. Cheers!

THE BAD BOY (OR IN THIS CASE GIRL):
Bad girls need love, too. Though, in this case, it seems that the girl needs 4 minutes in the penalty box. Leopold Lockhart's SMJHL debut was a fantastic one. She was all over the ice, from the bottom of her skates to.... well, I guess just the bottom of her skates. Perhaps the fact that she only touched the ice with her skates (and stick, I guess) caused her to rage because Lockhart was the perpetrator of two minor penalties. One of those penalties was poorly timed, though, as it allowed Vancouver to score on the powerplay. Discipline will be a necessary evil for Lockhart if she wants to be on the ice more often.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

Messages In This Thread
PGS S44 Game 1 VAN vs ANC - by BadWolf - 11-15-2018, 12:04 AM
RE: PGS S44 Game 1 VAN vs ANC - by Vegeta - 11-16-2018, 06:03 PM
RE: PGS S44 Game 1 VAN vs ANC - by hhh81 - 11-16-2018, 11:39 PM
RE: PGS S44 Game 1 VAN vs ANC - by Meursault - 11-21-2018, 03:49 PM
RE: PGS S44 Game 1 VAN vs ANC - by Snuffalupagus - 12-06-2018, 08:53 PM
RE: PGS S44 Game 1 VAN vs ANC - by daBenchwarmer - 12-08-2018, 10:26 PM
RE: PGS S44 Game 1 VAN vs ANC - by Tomen - 12-12-2018, 06:01 PM
RE: PGS S44 Game 1 VAN vs ANC - by Nereus - 12-21-2018, 11:29 PM
RE: PGS S44 Game 1 VAN vs ANC - by bk1689 - 01-08-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: PGS S44 Game 1 VAN vs ANC - by Ason94 - 01-19-2019, 07:26 AM