Create Account

League-wide Audits

11-16-2018, 03:14 PMmonkey10pts Wrote:
11-15-2018, 05:54 PMSlashACM Wrote: If you want to know if your build is off so you can audit yourself, pm me and I'll let you know. A successful self audit will earn you 5 upreps from me

Pretty sure thats abusing the rep system. Wheres HO at?

For real though, how do we know if we were audited, did you send notification to the player?

If someone in the updater department audits you, they will let you know in your updates. If you want to know if you need to be audited and want to try your own audit, pm me and I'll let you know

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

I wanted tell you to fuck yourself, but then you said a spreadsheet told you this. Now I'm horribly emotionally conflicted.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Fuck off Dude. :blurredeyes:

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

11-17-2018, 03:47 AMAvakael Wrote: I wanted tell you to fuck yourself, but then you said a spreadsheet told you this. Now I'm horribly emotionally conflicted.

We sound a lot alike Ava. How does that make you feel?

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

if only we could have done this back in the day u kno

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

11-17-2018, 02:14 PMNereus Wrote: if only we could have done this back in the day u kno

I suggested it a couple of seasons back when Minnesota was audited, but got laughed at by a couple GMs and was told that Minny was the only team submitting faulty updates that needed auditing.

[Image: tumblr_o1qdcwxO8E1qk8rzpo1_500.gif]

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

11-17-2018, 02:21 PMSearchBing Wrote:
11-17-2018, 02:14 PMNereus Wrote: if only we could have done this back in the day u kno

I suggested it a couple of seasons back when Minnesota was audited, but got laughed at by a couple GMs and was told that Minny was the only team submitting faulty updates that needed auditing.

People used to straight up cheat with that shit i don't blame you for wanting other people to be audited as well if you were also being audited.

Inb4 WHO'S GONNA DO IT just hire someone and pay them their fake money, fuck

sigs by ToeDragon84

11-17-2018, 03:01 PMNereus Wrote:
11-17-2018, 02:21 PMSearchBing Wrote: I suggested it a couple of seasons back when Minnesota was audited, but got laughed at by a couple GMs and was told that Minny was the only team submitting faulty updates that needed auditing.

People used to straight up cheat with that shit i don't blame you for wanting other people to be audited as well if you were also being audited.

All members of the updating team can earn bonuses for doing the audits. The problem was it's time consuming and we've only ever had one auditor. Who is going to go and check every player for errors at random and then audit them one at a time? Well now we can check automatically so that saves time and all of the updaters can audit. We're also preventing errors in the future by forcing them to check player builds each update since it's done automatically in front of their eyeballs.

The power of spreadsheets.

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

11-17-2018, 05:48 PMDude Wrote:
11-17-2018, 03:01 PMNereus Wrote: People used to straight up cheat with that shit i don't blame you for wanting other people to be audited as well if you were also being audited.

All members of the updating team can earn bonuses for doing the audits. The problem was it's time consuming and we've only ever had one auditor. Who is going to go and check every player for errors at random and then audit them one at a time? Well now we can check automatically so that saves time and all of the updaters can audit. We're also preventing errors in the future by forcing them to check player builds each update since it's done automatically in front of their eyeballs.

The power of spreadsheets.

All sounds dope af. Exercise

sigs by ToeDragon84

11-17-2018, 01:14 PMDude Wrote:
11-17-2018, 03:47 AMAvakael Wrote: I wanted tell you to fuck yourself, but then you said a spreadsheet told you this. Now I'm horribly emotionally conflicted.

We sound a lot alike Ava. How does that make you feel?

[Image: rDXI3ph.jpg]

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

11-17-2018, 02:21 PMSearchBing Wrote:

And then I suggested we audit the league after the joke of a suspension/fine that was handed down to Karey, and again, the idea was shrugged off/laughed at.

Pretty fucked up u kno

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

11-17-2018, 10:46 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
11-17-2018, 02:21 PMSearchBing Wrote: I suggested it a couple of seasons back when Minnesota was audited, but got laughed at by a couple GMs and was told that Minny was the only team submitting faulty updates that needed auditing.

And then I suggested we audit the league after the joke of a suspension/fine that was handed down to Karey, and again, the idea was shrugged off/laughed at.

Pretty fucked up u kno

The technology didn't exist until now. Am I the Elon Musk of updating?

Your words not mine.

I, for one, accept our new spreadsheet overlords.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

11-17-2018, 11:40 PMDude Wrote:
11-17-2018, 10:46 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: And then I suggested we audit the league after the joke of a suspension/fine that was handed down to Karey, and again, the idea was shrugged off/laughed at.

Pretty fucked up u kno

The technology didn't exist until now. Am I the Elon Musk of updating?

Your words not mine.

I've been waiting for this moment, to have a league wide audit. Knowing that my errors were absurd but unintentional meant there was likely other discrepancies out there. I pride myself in not being an idiot and I could mess up, others could too.

It's also nice that you are going this route than calling individuals out and suspensions.

Honestly better late than never, good work update team