Create Account

League-wide Audits

11-17-2018, 05:48 PMDude Wrote:
11-17-2018, 03:01 PMNereus Wrote: People used to straight up cheat with that shit i don't blame you for wanting other people to be audited as well if you were also being audited.

Inb4 WHO'S GONNA DO IT just hire someone and pay them their fake money, fuck

All members of the updating team can earn bonuses for doing the audits. The problem was it's time consuming and we've only ever had one auditor. Who is going to go and check every player for errors at random and then audit them one at a time? Well now we can check automatically so that saves time and all of the updaters can audit. We're also preventing errors in the future by forcing them to check player builds each update since it's done automatically in front of their eyeballs.

The power of spreadsheets.

In all seriousness, however, when will we find out if we've got irregularities?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2018, 03:09 AM by Dude.)

11-18-2018, 01:25 AMAvakael Wrote:
11-17-2018, 05:48 PMDude Wrote: All members of the updating team can earn bonuses for doing the audits. The problem was it's time consuming and we've only ever had one auditor. Who is going to go and check every player for errors at random and then audit them one at a time? Well now we can check automatically so that saves time and all of the updaters can audit. We're also preventing errors in the future by forcing them to check player builds each update since it's done automatically in front of their eyeballs.

The power of spreadsheets.

In all seriousness, however, when will we find out if we've got irregularities?

I mean, I can definitely put together a list and post it, but after having, what, 30% of the league off by at least 1 tpe for probably the entire life of the league, it isn't the biggest deal. Anyone can check their own build, so anyone can know if they're off. Maybe I'll make a media post about it though.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.