Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Halftime

The Toronto North Stars are playing very well and I don't think that's what people expected. They could be the team that wins the cup if what we've seen so far is how they carry on but there is a lot of hockey left in the season to be played

[Image: b3ZF9kT.png]
KEEGAN ANGELLO - CENTER - #91
Raptors Renegades

2. Who would you say is the surprise team in the standings? (for good or bad):

LeShaun King leading rookie scoring is the big surprise to me. King started off really rough this season. But thankfully the SMJHL season started and Xena headed back to the Armada and King focused on Hockey. After the start he had I wouldn't say anyone was talking about him being a bust but I will say that people said he was a bust #hottake.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

For Question 2:

The biggest surprises are Toronto's ascent to the top of the league standings and Buffalo's fall to the bottom. Toronto boosed their talent with the acquisition of players like McFadden and Lundberg, but I think very few had them pegged as the top team in the East. On the flip side, Buffalo has retained the roster that has gone to the playoffs in each of the last 3 seasons, yet find themselves struggling big time.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

For the Scott Stevens Award I believe Tor Truck is who I would select for this award. I would select him because he is first place in point among defenders and also has a positive +/-

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

4. My strongest second half hot take is that Mattias Enqvist will go on a tear and lead the league in second half points. The young Swede is due for a breakout

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

My biggest out-there prediction for the second half of the SHL season is that standings in the East right themselves, and Buffalo makes a monster comeback to finish at least 3rd, with Manhattan missing and Toronto not finishing above 4th.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

This task is closed!
great job everyone!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria