Create Account

Armada Mid-season report

Huge thanks to @Noble for the idea after seeing his article on Kelownas Quadruplets

Armada Anchorage Armada  Armada

Let us look at the mid-season recap of how the S44 SMJHL Rookies are doing. 
But first how about the Armada? Out of 32 games, they have 15 wins and 15 losses, with 2 overtime losses. For a total of 32 points and tied for fifth place. 
Anchorage had an amazing draft with six new active rookies and they have signed two free agents along the way. The Anchorage Armada started the season weak but as their core of rookies get stronger so do they. Every rookie is still active with is an accomplishment. 

Hank Scorpio – Goaltender- 182 TPE @Stinkywink Dupoopoo
Let me start of by saying Scorpio is not a bot, that is already a huge plus. Scorpio was a late free agent signing and has been welcomed eagerly. 

Jacob Géza – Defense- 195 TPE @Meursault
1 goals 3 assists 4 points
Geza was our first free agent signing, and what a good choice. His points may not look impressive but keep in mind he has only played 28 games. Points are also not everything because his defense is amazing. He is also still very active and his TPE will just keep on increasing. 

Vegeta Muerto - Defense  - 236 TPE @Vegeta
2 goals 13 assists 15 points
Muerto gets an average of 22.04 minutes a game which is impressive as a rookie, whats also amazing is Vegeta Muerto currently ranks 10th in rookie points. Muerto is ranked 1st in the league for shots blocked at 61 shots and is running away with that lead. An eager young defenseman surly will have a lot more to bring this season. 

Leopold Lockhart - Defense – 239 TPE @ej27
6 goals 15 assists 21 points
Leopold Lockhart is the other D, drafted very early and her talent has been shining. Lockhart already has a hat trick to her name. This offensively minded D man is 5th in rookies for points with her 21 points in 32 games. She averages 22.23 minutes a game and rocks every second of it. 

Arsène Arsenich - Right Wing – 206 TPE @Kris
6 goals 6 assists 12 points
Arsenich is a quite fellow but don’t let that fool you. He has 38 hits which is second highest on the team. Arsenich also has 64 shots, it is a wonder why he doesn’t have more points. 

Maxime Bouchard - Right Wing – 235 TPE @Weretarantula
3 goals 5 assists 8 points
Bouchard is getting hot, you might not notice it, but he has had 3 points in just 2 games. He seems to be figuring out where to put TPE and this Winger is going to catch on fire. He averages 13.32 minutes a game, next season everyone will know they name Bouchard.

Kenji Yoshimura - Center – 206 TPE @BigTittySmitty
3 goals 5 assists 8 points
Yoshimura has a solid spot as 3rd line center giving the Armada the depth we need to thrive. 

Mika Mayfield – Left Wing – 265 TPE @BadWolf
8 goals 19 assists 27 points
Mayfield is a hard competitor. Currently leading rookies in scoring with 27 points and she has no plans to slow down. Mayfield is also ranked 8th among all left wingers and 8th in points per 20 with a 1.02. She averages 16.52 minutes a game with a spot on the second line. As the highest earner in her class she has plans to dominate. 

That is a recap of how the kids are looking 32 games in. This time next season, The Anchorage Armada will be a team to be reckoned with.  
(617 Words)

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

We goosin  Armada

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Ur my fav <3

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

11-20-2018, 08:29 PMNoble Wrote: Ur my fav <3

Awe thanks!

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

my babies all growing up Crybaby

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

<333

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Armama's and Co. looking good.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

fire

Goon Arsenich

BadWolf for President <3

[Image: Geza.gif]

sig credit: ml002, Reynolds 
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] | [Image: B4x6AQm.png]

Armada Armada Armada Chug chug chug! Armada Armada Armada

Nice article Badwolf :D

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Thanks for the mention Armada

Armada Updates Armada