Create Account

HIRING: German Federation Co-Head/National Team Coach
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2018, 09:47 AM by hhh81.)

Good evening all! My first act as new German Federation Head is to seek a Co-Head/Coach to help me out. I'm very new to the IIHF portions of the site, so another person to cover stuff/bounce ideas off would be welcome. Only applicants from Germany or those in a position to transfer to Germany for this season will be considered, unless IIHF HO tells me otherwise. I'm not looking to cause issues for the team on my first week, so S45 rookies (other than Tomen) are not eligible for this position.

Germany  Co-Head/German National Team Coach Application  Germany

Send me a PM answering the following questions: 

1. Why do you want to be Co-Head/Coach?
2. What experiences do you have that prepare you to do well in this role? If you've had team management experience either here or on another site, please share.
3. Did you apply for the Fed Head position? What do you consider the role of a Co-Federation Head?
4. As a still new member/fed head, I'm looking to the co-head as someone who can complement me with more experience. What sets you apart for this role?

Applications are due this Friday, November 23rd at 11:59pm EST/US. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]