Create Account

Hiring: Temporary Auditor
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2018, 09:53 PM by Dude.)

I would like to hire two or three people to perform just player audits. You will follow a process (that I've yet to write up) and get paid per player that you audit. When we've caught up all of these audits you will be swiftly fired or offered an updater job. Whichever I feel like. Please pm me if you're interested:

Code:
How detail oriented are you on a scale of 1-10?:
How handy are you with spreadsheets on a scale of Luddite to Industrial Engineer?:
What should you look for when auditing a player?:
Why would I ever want to hire you?:

As with all updating related work, this job is boring but rewarding.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

applied

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Auditing is probably the most fun I've had on the site! Just do it!

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

11-18-2018, 10:13 PMSlashACM Wrote: Auditing is probably the most fun I've had on the site! Just do it!

10/10 no lie all truth

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

applied

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Applied

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

How detail oriented are you on a scale of 1-10?: Like a Slash level of detail when he updated 80 players
How handy are you with spreadsheets on a scale of Luddite to Industrial Engineer?: I help my grandma print pictures off the internet
What should you look for when auditing a player?: How much money they bribed me so I can give them tpe
Why would I ever want to hire you?: Why wouldnt anyone want to hire me

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

11-18-2018, 10:29 PMluketd Wrote: How detail oriented are you on a scale of 1-10?: Like a Slash level of detail when he updated 80 players

That's real detail oriented right there

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Bumping because the Samee stuff is overshadowing stuff that actually matters

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

Gonna bump one more time. Looking for one more guy.