Create Account

Biscuit Podcast Questions
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2018, 03:44 PM by .bojo.)

Driving home. Wanna record another cast of the pod. AMA

Previous "work"
- 4: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Biscuit
- 3: To All the Biscuits I Loved Before
- 2: Baking Biscuits With Bojo
- 1: Biscuits and Gravy

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

How often do you regret eating Bojangles? Like, it's delicious, but it can sometimes be pretty unagreeable, let's be real.

Is it weird after spending like actual IRL years being "cursed" to suddenly have STHS shine right up your ass?

HOT TAKE - Who was the greatest NASCAR driver and why was it David Pearson?

Lots of people have come and gone (even some by force!) since you've joined the SHL. You get to pick one person to bring back to legitimate activity. Choose wisely.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Done

i'd throw some questions in but you said done so.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

11-19-2018, 06:12 PMCptSquall Wrote: i'd throw some questions in but you said done so.

future podcasts tho

Going to try something diferent today. I've gotten good at NHL 19's Ones mode. I will twitch stream a podcast this evening as I progress to the diamond trophy.

If you're unfamiliar with how NHL Ones works, there's four tiers of play. You move up after winning a game, move down if you lose two in a row. It's you vs two other players fighting for the puck and trying to score on the one goalie. Each game is ~3 minutes. But I've gotten pretty good at scoring and deking (and exploiting) that I feel confident in showcasing my skillz.

I'll try to upload it to youtube if possible.

So ask away. Or don't. dick.

How do you find NHL 19?
How's life going?
Any holiday traditions for up coming Christmas?

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Play whatever you want. I’m just going to end up downloading it and listening at work tonight either way. Rolleyes

How have you enjoyed your time as a goalie? What has surprised you the most about it?

Looking back to your defensemen days, who were the best d men of Biscuit’s era?

Might as well weigh in on all the drama drama drama. Takes hotter than a Taco Bell quesadilla coming up.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

How was your Thanksgiving?

Anything you learned during Bojo Biscuit's tenure that helped make Beaujeaux Biscuit such a success in Winnipeg? Or was it just luck?

How is the Platoonza's defense of the cup looking so far?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Have you encountered a glitch in franchise mode where you have too many unsigned prospects and it no longer allows you to sign any contracts even though you have spots? Yeah me neither.

Who do you see making the cup finals? Who wins?

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2018, 10:25 PM by Bonk.)

What is your favorite pie?

Will there be a breakout player this post season and if so who will that be?

What is the biggest flaw with your ranking system?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Why do you sux?

What is your favorite NHL team and who is your favorite NHL Player?

Why so many name changes?

Favorite Food?

Waffles or Pancakes?

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43