Create Account

Paulie Tracotanza Announcement Coming This Thanksgiving
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2018, 03:03 PM by ArGarBarGar.)

[Image: yyYmsWA.jpg]

Paulie Tracotanza will be making a major announcement Thanksgiving evening. Nobody seems to know what he will be announcing at this point but right now there seems to be some speculation regarding his expectations for the S44 and S45 seasons. Other than that anything could be fair game.

I would like to thank you all for coming to this press conference. I only have a couple of things to announce but wish to make everything perfectly clear before my career gets kick started in professional hockey. As I commit to playing in the SMJHL and intend to be drafted to the SHL for their 46th season. Because of this I will be eligible to play after the SMJHL trade deadline this Saturday, giving me the chance to win a Four-Star Cup with an SMJHL team. However, I will NOT be interested in signing any kind of contract this season, AND will not be willing to play in S45 for any team whose GMs choose to ignore this fact and contact me regarding a contract, anyway.

Also, while I have not set anything in stone, I will be evaluating the teams in the SMJHL and there is a possibility that I will announce some teams that I will not be interested in playing for regardless. The way I see it I control my own destiny and reserve the right to have some say in how my career unfolds. While some may have an issue with this philosophy, I will maintain that my career prospects are what are most important to me.

Quote:Are Falcons one of the teams that you are not interested in?

They aren't currently, but I have no chosen whether or not I will be interested in playing for any team as of this moment.

Quote:Can you describe your playing style a little bit?

I intend to be a center who focuses on shooting the puck on net to generate scoring chances, and not rely on purely passing which a lot of centers in the league focus on. Get to the net and I will get the puck to you through a shot and either score a goal or generate a tip-in or rebound goal.

Quote:Hi big fan, what are your goals in the juniors? Focusing on fixing some flaws and then going straight into the shl?

Quote:Do you think that you'll be looking for a long juniors career or are you more of a one and done kind of guy?

Juniors will be purely for getting my player ready for the SHL and enjoying whatever community I am a part of. Ideally I would like to play in the SHL as soon as I am drafted, but from what I have seen it seems that is unlikely and will need to play at least one more season in juniors.

Quote:What is Paulie looking for in his future SMJHL team?

I am not sure yet. My biggest concern is with some teams that have changed their identity once or multiple times, and I do not want to get connected to a team that has a chance of changing its identity. We saw it with the Militia who had a long-time brand but then threw it all away one day, meaning the team that many alumni played for was erased. Also a team that has a poor locker room will also be one that I will want to avoid, but I have no idea how I will determine that without being in the room myself.

Quote:What is Paulie looking for in his future SMJHL team?

Shut up.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I would like to thank you all for coming to this press conference. I only have a couple of things to announce but wish to make everything perfectly clear before my career gets kick started in professional hockey. As I commit to playing in the SMJHL and intend to be drafted to the SHL for their 46th season. Because of this I will be eligible to play after the SMJHL trade deadline this Saturday, giving me the chance to win a Four-Star Cup with an SMJHL team. However, I will NOT be interested in signing any kind of contract this season, AND will not be willing to play in S45 for any team whose GMs choose to ignore this fact and contact me regarding a contract, anyway.

Also, while I have not set anything in stone, I will be evaluating the teams in the SMJHL and there is a possibility that I will announce some teams that I will not be interested in playing for regardless. The way I see it I control my own destiny and reserve the right to have some say in how my career unfolds. While some may have an issue with this philosophy, I will maintain that my career prospects are what are most important to me.

I will be taking questions on this announcement.

2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*

Q: Are Falcons one of the teams that you are not interested in?

[Image: 3.png]

Can you describe your playing style a little bit?

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

welcome to anchorage

Hi big fan, what are your goals in the juniors? Focusing on fixing some flaws and then going straight into the shl?

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Do you think that you'll be looking for a long juniors career or are you more of a one and done kind of guy?

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

What is Paulie looking for in his future SMJHL team?

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

When are you changing your name to fit a rhyme scheme

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

thank you kanye

Updated up to here.

Would you be more interested in playing for a contending team and joining a roster where you'd be the "missing piece" to get the Four Star Cup or would you rather play for a weaker team, but get all of the minutes and points you can though you may miss the playoffs?

Also, does the Four Star Cup even matter to you? Or is this purely the stepping stone into the SHL, and achievements here aren't that important to you?

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page