Create Account

Something I want to talk About.

In the shadow of all the recent controversy surrounding this topic, I want to point to some bright spots.

Nour is a great person. He’s thoughtful and caring and I would be really hard pressed to find a better friend. Nour carries a spirit about him I think is unique and I think that is something that need to be talked about right now.

He loves the Knights. That team was his baby and he took a lot of pride in what he was able to do and the amount of success he had. In my opinion, he is the best SMJHL GM in the history of the league and it’s honestly a shame that his legacy as a GM has to be tarnished by what boils down to a simple miscommunication.

Nour really loved the SHL as well. He was the head of a recruitment team that brought in some of the most successful and largest draft classes in SHL history. If you look at some of the members he had a hand in bringing to the SHL and developing, you can unarguably say the league wouldn’t be the same without him.

I don’t want this thread to turn into an HO bashing fest. I don’t want this thread to turn into an argument about the severity of the punishment. I don’t want this thread to turn into a heartless debate on the merits of firing a GM.

I want this thread to serve as a thank you to someone who legitimately has made the SHL a better place to be during his time here.

With that being said, sincerely, thank you @nour. Thanks for being the person that you are. Thank you for being an awesome friend. Thank you for mentoring countless people and welcoming them to our community.

We’ll all be here with open arms whenever you decide it’s time to return

Love you, bud.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |