Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited

I bought @StamkosFan a brand new model plane for Christmas. After speaking with him several times I found out that he enjoys old planes, so i went with a beaufort model. Assembly required so you'll have to work on that!

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2018, 06:28 PM by NUCK.)

For christmas I went out and bought @Mac a hooker to celebrate with. Being a millionaire and the number one bachelor on the east coast makes it hard to meet a woman.

[Image: a3a709720fd860700cfb08297751c8a9.png]

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

11-24-2018, 12:32 PMKing Wrote: @DrunkenTeddy 10 coupons for a free weekend of baby sitting, Xena and I got you covered

Don't say things you'll regret :p

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2018, 06:38 PM by c00kies.)

@Mike Izzy  I climbed the tallest mountains Austria has to offer and spent hours choosing the best goat, so you got Austria's GOAT Goat, because you are Austria's GOAT Heart Austria

@storm

I bought him a gift that Storm is sure to use for himself in the near future is a free Domino's pizza voucher as well as a free delivery voucher for that Chinese place near his dorm.

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

@Kevin Juice Bieksa For my good bud Shaquille I got a nice new outfit he can wear during the festival periods. This outfit is ofcourse a solid custom Megumin dress, which will look amazing on him and I hope he gets many years of joy out of it.

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

@Steelhead77 has received a special limited edition Imodium Multi-Symptom extra strength from one Lil’ Manius to help heal his digestive track after years of abuse from eating perform enhancing parms.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

I'm going to be bringing @Jenny a Tracer plushie she can put on her desk for when the Pack is playing Overwatch. Maybe an aim bot too.

@"Marley" I got you a new set of pads and a stick to help your shooting game. Once we make the playoffs you will have to be on your game. I mean you already are but now you’ll be better.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

@CFJ
[Image: BHNHSMUBILLTMJT_800x.jpg?v=1532038787]

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Thread closed!