Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited

I bought a dildo for @Clint Eastwood. All he does in the locker room is talk about sex, but he doesn't have a girlfriend, so I often (regrettably) spot him jizzing in the bathroom when I have to take a piss. So, I bought him a dildo so he doesn't have to pleasure himself.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

@SlashACM

@Nictox got you crackers, and I brought you a little more adult gift. The most expensive bottle of the finest red wine I could find at the local Walmart! Enjoy it, I spared no expense.

[Image: tmg-article_default_mobile;jpeg_quality=20.jpg]

@Steelhead77

Chicken Parm feast, that ain't a pizza lads lol

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2018, 11:10 AM by Slappydoodle.)

@"Eggy Nog" , I got a fine assortment of rubber truncheons for all the boys in HO. This way, the next time they're trying to squeeze information out of an unwilling victim, they can forget the ineffective suspensions and threats and go straight to beatings.

[Image: 831.jpg]

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2018, 11:18 AM by goilers.)

[Image: 1433523400627.jpeg]

@ligma

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2018, 03:37 PM by trella.)

[Image: NippleNuggets_Mug_300x300.jpg?height=300...nce%22:2%7D%5D]

got @SlashACM some nipple nuggey. everyone needs a little nipple nuggey in their life. nipple nuggey is beautiful and has a very fruitful culture

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2018, 03:15 PM by karey.)

I bought @Zombiewolf a bunch of chick fil a sandwiches so he can shove them in his pants and stay warm over the holiday period.

@Muerto

[Image: brewkit.jpg]

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

@Jenny  

Isak stayed up late the night before the party baking, and has brought a tin of homemade Joulutorttu (Finnish star-shaped Christmas cookies/pastry) for Mia, to remind her of home. The tin has an obnoxious number of bows stuck to it.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Fletcher bought Tommy Tuck (@Muford) a book on self confidence so the netminder can stop doubting his abilities and realise he is worth it to the team.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

I have decided to get @hats_4_days some more hats for the holidays. A Manhattan Rage hat to start because Mr. Hats looks to potentially begin with the Rage next year after Halifax continues its dumpster fire status. Followed by a Grand Rapids Griffins hat because go Griffins.

[Image: dEKENS.png]

3 time Four Star Cup Champion S40-S42
S43 Jesster Trophy Nominee Winner

Scored my first SHL goal in just my second SHL game. 2. Manhattan Rage , James Dekens 1 (Mikael Talo 1, Sigurd Hansen 1) at 18:39
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2018, 01:11 PM by JSS.)

@White Cornerback

This irish kid is missing 4 teeth. For the holidays, I decided to give back to some of the prestige members of the superior hockey league. Therefore I am gifting Dermot 4 brand new all authentic teeth that he can put in the missing spots.

[Image: 3.png]

11-23-2018, 12:27 PMkarey Wrote: I bought @Zombiewolf a bunch of chick fil a sandwiches so he can shove them up his butt and stay warm over the holiday period.

Reported

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

@Jiggly_333
I bought Jiggly a girlfriend for the holidays, she’s super cute, sweet, An artist but also very sporty. And most importantly a total babe. And just intime for cuffing season. Enjoy!

[Image: testosteron-booster-magnus-supplements-k...tellen.jpg]

@Slappydoodle

He's old, his pubes are grey, his balls hit the toilet water when he sits down and he's starting to get the dreaded "Low T" so he needs a boost. This should take care of it.

Biggrin

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite