Create Account

DET - COL
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2018, 07:20 PM by JSS.)

To Falcons
Tony Pepperoni

To Raptors
S45 3rd
S45 4th

*If Reddit draft, then S46 3rd and 4th

@39alaska39

@TommySalami welcome to the Falcons! I hope to get you a cup before you're off to Edmonton!

[Image: 3.png]

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Booo

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Tommy Salami comes home Falcons

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

11-23-2018, 07:38 PMSlashACM Wrote: Booo

Please not take Falcons to Update and fuck us up

11-23-2018, 07:39 PMSamee Wrote: no

you forgot the "u"

11-23-2018, 07:56 PMSnussu Wrote:
11-23-2018, 07:38 PMSlashACM Wrote: Booo

Please not take Falcons to Update and fuck us up

Wow good one. Remember when I helped you claim your teams while u were suspended? Guess that doesn't count for much

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

11-23-2018, 07:59 PMSlashACM Wrote:
11-23-2018, 07:56 PMSnussu Wrote: Please not take Falcons to Update and fuck us up

Wow good one. Remember when I helped you claim your teams while u were suspended? Guess that doesn't count for much

:eyes:

Accept. I'm not crying, you're crying. 

@"TommySalami"you were one of the first people I met on the site, one of my first teammates, as well as an all around great guy. This pains me greatly to do this, but I hope you're able to get your Cup, just disappointed it couldn't be here in Colorado.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2018, 08:26 PM by Sean.)

Excited for the opportunity to win a cup in Detroit. I'm sad to leave the Raptors, you guys are rhe best. I'm dissapointed that my captaincy ended the way it did. We should have been a competitor/cup favourite the past couple seasons and we just weren't been able to put it together. Best of luck to @39alaska39 and @Good_Ole_Kimmy . You guys are gonna find two guys better than me with the picks you got!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

He's back

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

@iamslm22

[Image: 3.png]