Create Account

Zidek Critical Over Deadline Moves

Denver Post: Raptors Rookie Zivan Zidek Critical Over Deadline Moves
By: Joe Nguyen

[Image: no0fSZX.png]
Colorado rookie gives critical thoughts on deadline

Denver, Colorado.
The SMJHL is nearly half an hour away from the trade deadline, and one of the most eventful deadlines in SMJHL history, thanks to the last minute firesale conducted by the Colorado Raptors management team. The players left on the team had many goodbyes to say around the locker room, as the Raptors saw Alex and Phillip Winters, Tony Pepperoni, Sachimo Zoidberg Jr, Kevin Maddox and Vladimir Vaskov being sent off to top teams in exchange for a plethora of 3rd round picks in what is likely to be a promising draft, along with young players Lilie Jacobs and Xavier Cross. The moves were met by plenty of reactions, mostly surprises, from fans and players around the league, including some Raptors players, as the Colorado Raptors are hanging onto a playoff spot, sitting one point ahead of the Halifax Raiders and the Kelowna Knights, who was also one of the sellers this deadline, moving Denisovich earlier today. Fans on twitter are asking why and are actively looking for answers to this deadline, considering how the Mammoths on paper had one of the best rosters, and despite underachieving we’re still very capable of making the postseason according to some fans, and rookie center Zivan Zidek who spoke to media following the Alex and Phillip Winters trade.

“I love our GMs. Kimmy and Alaska are damn great people in the locker room, I do say. But just cause I love em doesn’t mean I can’t be upset with them” Zidek told the Denver Press. “I mean like look Kelowna traded away Boris [Denisovich], they want to tank the season. Our only competition was the Raiders and I think we can easily beat them out.” The Halifax Raiders appear to be the only competition for the Raptors prior to the wave of trades, sitting a point behind Colorado. “Unfortunately, despite being this close to making the playoffs they trade like everyone. I was damn excited to make the playoffs but without all those guys I really don’t see it. Me, Alex [Selich], Jakub [Novak], Volo[shin] and Cassius [Darrow] are really going to have to put it into a new gear to have a shot at the post season. It’s crazy how things happen in these leagues these days.”

With under half an hour left in the trade deadline, it appears that teams are calling the Raptors about Gvidas Kazlauskas. Considering how low both Winters were sold at, any team really can take up Kazlauskas right now if they felt like it.

Weird flex but okay

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

samee you literally dove off the seattle riot like scrooge mcduck dove into the pool of money before the riot crashed like the titanic

i unno if this is it chief

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Chlapik tho <3

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

They probably would’ve traded you too if there was a market for it

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Eh. Team with outside playoff chance sells rentals to ensure a better future. More news at six.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

11-24-2018, 08:52 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: They probably would’ve traded you too if there was a market for it

RIP Samee, wow.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

11-24-2018, 08:52 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: They probably would’ve traded you too if there was a market for it

According to sources, there wasn't.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

11-24-2018, 10:14 AMJKortesi81 Wrote:

According to sources, there wasn't.
yeah Joe that’s what I was implying

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

u suck wbf lmao, stop scaring off future prospects

why do you guys keep flexing on me

11-24-2018, 08:44 AMGrapehead Wrote: Chlapik tho <3
its such a lit render

11-24-2018, 03:04 PMSamee Wrote: why do you guys keep flexing on me

They dont deserve you.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]