Create Account

Rich and Adam Do a Podcast #20

So, I'm an idiot. Actually, we're both idiots. We each thought the other was talking to Slappy about being on the podcast. Sounds like it wouldn't have worked out anyway, but still, we feel dumb. I hope the sound balance between the two of us is better this week. I tweaked it a little bit.

Rich and Adam Do a Podcast #20

Thank you to @luketd for the questions.

We talk about some player movement, the SHL playoff picture, SHL archetypes, and a bunch of other crap.

If you're interested in the archetype post I am referencing in the PT thread, here it is!

Thanks for listening. We will be back to our normal recording arrangement next weekend.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

I'm dumb. Happens.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

It’s ok. As it happens I was busy doing family stuff anyway. We will definitely get to it.

I’ll listen to this later tonight.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2018, 01:28 AM by luke.)

I’m listening right now, sorry I wasnt around to be on. And I am at 615, I’m 3rd highest tpe in the draft class. King is just a ultra mega tpe whore. I’ll edit this after I finish listening

Edit: really good podcast, i agree archetypes need to get changed, but I don’t think we should risk losing players over it.

As for the expansion I agree we need to wait after the reddit draft to see if we need to expand

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Another great job from the boys. : cheers:

Alright, I am blocking out some time Saturday night and we are getting this shit done!

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Solid podcast as usual. Will be getting back into asking questions going forward, so you will at least have another expected set of questions to answer.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Good cast guys and I agree that nobody likes to hear their own voice,

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

@adamantium You weren't kidding when you said you'd tear into the Garrett trade. feelsbadman

Great listen nonetheless, you two.

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3