Create Account

S44 PT #5 - Barnabas
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2018, 09:42 AM by bluesfan55.)

Joseph Lombardi was always a huge fan of rock music, and can play the drums, piano, and guitar. In the SMJHL, he’d often talk about music with Teddy Cuddles, one of his best friends. Teddy was an aspiring SoundCloud rapper, and Joseph enjoyed listening to Ted’s humorous raps about getting women and making that sweet sweet paper. So, along with fellow guitarist Thé Dude, the threesome formed Limp Bizkit tribute band Beak Dawkins, with Cuddles on vocals, Dude on guitar, and Lombardi on the drums. After a video of the band’s cover of Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle) went viral, Beak Dawkins decided to record their first album, titled Clint Eastwood’s Sex Drive, with new bassist Louie Garrett. The first single off of the album, German GOD, is a tribute song to the off-ice life of GOD McZherl. It promptly went platinum in Germany. Another single off of the album was Scrubdusters, a song about SHL scrubs who do nothing. The album reached #5 on the Billborad Top 100 and it looks like the name Beak Dawkins will be familiar soon.

@"cpetrella" @Dude @dizzyDC

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Me and my SMJHL buddies decided to start a rock band called "Break the Ice", obviously a hockey band, and we are working on our first single, "Winning Is The Only Thing". As I play guitar and vocals for a band in real life, I would be on the rhythm guitar and vocals. I would get my buddy Dank Boija (@Snussu) on lead guitar to shred some solos and sick riffs; I think he would enjoy showing off his skills. With me and Boija manning the guitars, we would still need a bassist for the deep, reverberating beat, and I think Mika Mayfield (@BadWolf) would be perfect for the job. Mayfield is dedicated and passionate about what she is involved in, so she would be the ideal band member. Finishing up the lineup would be Cassius Darrow (@hhh81) on drums, smashing away with the intensity that he came into SMJHL with. He already does a ton of jobs of all different sorts, so why couldn't he handle hammering a snare? This band is bound to be a smash hit when music starts getting released.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

[Image: PT-5.jpg]

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2018, 11:17 AM by BarnabasCollins.)

Way back in Season 18 of the SHl a group of young men wanted to make a name for themselves. They were fresh off being first round picks in the SHL draft and that formed some kind of bond even though they played on differing teams. In the offseasons they decided to form a tribute band and they named it Snidely Whiplash. Since none of them could play instruments they went on to become one of the original boy bands. They were unusual instead of the traditional 5 members they had 6. Here is a photo of them appearing together in the early years.
[Image: 170819_village_people_7311c96b8907f23809...t-760w.jpg]

From left to right we have Miles Berger as the Cowboy, Thomas Skarsgaard as the Construction Worker, Roy Razin as the Cop, Oliver Pettyfer as the Biker, Vidrik Onoprienko as the GI and in the back, Esa Anrikkanen as the chief. They achieved moderate success, especially in the SHL cities, doing charity shows in the SHl arenas during the offseason. Through the years many of them retired but one just couldn't let it go. Esa Anrikkanen longed for those glory days in the band and the SHL and just like he kept plugging away in the SHL he recently came to Macho Man productions to see about maybe getting his band back together. Kata Vilde was unconvinced however that the old timer still had what it took to wow the crowds. He reluctantly told the old legend it was time to let the dream go but being the stubborn old man that he is Esa decided he still wanted one more shot. Here is a video of him trying his luck on America's Got Talent. Judge for yourselves whether he still has anything left in the tank.

@Steelhead77

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

We have formed the band called Howl At The Moon. It stars Manuel Gotze on drums, Rafe Ulrich on bass, Tigole Bitties as backup vocals, Kristaps Ball on the synthesizer, and Mia Landvik as the frontwoman. Our hits include “The Hunt”, “Bared Fangs”, “That Buffalo Didn’t Stand a Chance, Sorry WBF” and “Who Let The Wolves Out (Who? Who? Who?). These great hits are available in digital download form and via CD and vinyl in the Boston Garden Pro Shop.

Gotze is known for his creative percussion sequencing on the ice and the drums. Ulrich has that funky way of carving up the ice that translates seamlessly to picking up the bass and slapping that thing raw. Bitties is more of a hype man than anything else and is clearly overshadowed to the amazing vocal flexibility and creativity of Landvik. Her stay at home defensive prowess on the ice doesn’t represent her willingness to take risks with the microphone. Ball just loves to make everything autotuned. 

@Raven @Jenny @Mavfatha @jcfbey01

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Tor Tuck and Tommy Tuck decided to team up and start the only Danger Music band that regularly does shows in the greater Edmonton Area. Now, if you’re not familiar danger music is a genre that is based on the concept that the musicians or the audience will be caused harm in some way. In the case of The Tuck brothers and their band, Four Hours or Longer, it is almost always the audience.

The brothers got their band name after their first performance when Tor and Tommy were both outfitted in nothing but thin, white Man-kinis (think Borat) while ladies in their own bikinis sprayed them down with water allowing everyone to enjoy a wet crotch contest. Tommy was playing a mean bag pipe and Tor was dancing around playing a cowbell like his life depended on it. Needless to say, the sheer sexual nature of the display caused the men and even the women in the audience to experience erections that lasted them longer than four hours, requiring the members of the audience that weren’t able to get to completion multiple times throughout the show to get medical attention.

The next Four Hours or Longer Show is scheduled for Seattle but is already sold out, it is part of what the Tuck brothers are calling the “Brown Out Tour.”

@Muford

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

[Image: 1521665258379.png?width=800&height=469]

@r1c3bowl22 @39alaska39 @karlssens

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

[Image: QuukmWS.jpg]
@Blastmeaway

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Chuck Crutchfield's band would be called "OG PANTHER BOYS" and it would include Daniel Karlsson and Tatu Makela. Crutchfield would play the guitar and sing, Daniel Karlsson would be on the turntables, and Tatu Makela would play the skin flute. They were all hand selected to this band due to their family heritage to the Los Angeles Panthers. And where else is the greatest rock bands in the world from than Los Angeles? They would play a combination of punk and rap, kind of like the Beastie Boys but not as great. Our first song would be a medley called "the ballad of pingy pingu" and it would be a 40 minute long jazz solo done by Tatu Makela on his golden skin flute. It would be a record setter all over the world. It's too bad that they play hockey and the 3 panther boys aren't in an actual band.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2018, 03:07 PM by mstuk41.)

[Image: xzkiPuh.jpg]

@Steelhead77

[Image: mstuk41.gif]
[Image: 35884_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png][Image: nHs4nH0.png]

NSFL

[Image: vikian.gif]

Dat PBE PT

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

[Image: HWz6WtN.png]

Ya like jazz?

In an effort to further increase ticket sales, the Manhattan Rage has formed an on-ice jazz band to play during their breaks. The band is made of some of the youngest members of the team, featuring Sulak O'Hritea on bass, Alex Winters on keys, Barret McCarthy on drums, and a brass/winds section of Yannick Berger on sax, Jax Aittokallio on trumpet, and Tokek Takshak on trombone. The band is known as the Manhattan Sextet, and they'll break out onto the ice every 2nd intermission to fire up the crowd with hard bop standards such as The Sidewinder, and occasionally slower ballads, such as 'Round Midnight.

Jax is known for fucking up his solos, there was one memorable incident where Alex tipped the keyboard over (In his defense, it was on ice), and it's doubtful as to whether or not Sulak knows what tuning is. But the fans love the band, and attendance has skyrocketed since their inception.

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

[Image: V5pT5pm.png]

Band: NickelSack
Album: Too Bad, So Sad
Songs: Oof I did it again, and Look at this Graph..

@mcgriddleluver @"luketd" @Jiggly_333