Create Account

S44 PT #5 - Barnabas

The newest rock band to hit the scene, The Jehovah's Witness Protection Program, has been formed with a group of talents players, all of whom have almost no musical talent, but i digress.

First up as lead singer we have Ola Wagstrom ( @StamkosFan ), his singing skills aren't the best but we have a cool name so who cares.
Secondly is Andrew Martin ( @Good_Ole_Kimmy ) On lead guitar. He's not the greatest guitar player, but his axe looks cool, so we'll go with it!
Next up is myself, Barret McCarthy, on bass guitar. Since no one usually cares about the bass guitar anyway, I can hide my lack of skills here.
Finally I'll bring in Luke Thomason ( @"luketd" ) As our drummer, since he might have a few skills bring coordinated and all.

We'll be touring with Breaking Benjamin and Five Finger Death Punch next spring so come check us out!

[Image: MgWVaCT.jpg]

[Image: lebbish.gif]

We are the Backstreet Men.

We only perform early 2000's inspired punk-pop covers of back street boys songs.

@Flowseidon is on the bass, and is the pretty boy of the group (Think the face of Nick from BSB with the body of Nick from 98 degrees, but can really slap it).
@"Marc Bradford" is the lead guitarist, and also the guy who covers any necessary rap solos. (Mike Shinoda or the guy rapping in bring me to life)
@prettyburn is our lead singer and is also the token punk-pop girl eye candy (think Hayley Williams or Amy Lee).
@Obsidian311 is on the drums, he's the bad boy of the group (AJ from BSB but
@Snussu is our token asian dude who works the turn tables (aka Joe from linkin park)
@mcgriddleluver is the thin hippy dude, who is usually shirtless, has super artsy tattoos, white boy dreads, brings the persian carpet and insents and rocks the tamborine, he gets the most groupie love, pretty much who ever this guy is...

[Image: yoga_instructor_jeanpaultamblyn.jpeg]

I'm the bands groupie.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Blue, the pianist, guitarist, violinist, and drummer; but would ultimately just be the main piano guy in the band; would choose Xena and Badwolf from the Anchorage Armada, and ML002 from Toronto, to be in his band. They would play absolutely anything and everything. ML whorls play the drums, Badwolf would be the guitarist, Blue played the piano, and Xena was the lead singer. Blue chose these players because he knows he has chemistry with them as they were former teammates or general manager, and he knew that they would make a great band together. They all met one day and argued and argued until they finally settled on a name, the: We Don’t Know. Why? Because they actually don’t know but they played that it has a “deeper meaning.” After around 14 months they finally finished their first EP, which included their hit single, “Hockey Boy’s Hearts” which was a song that comedically talked about the stereotypes of hockey players’ personalities.

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Hello. We are the new band that goes by name of "The Barnicles"

We consist of 4 humans.
@King is our lead singer and the one who gets all the women.
@StamkosFan is our guitarist and the one who does coke and is a god among us
@mcgriddleluver is on the drums. Always shirtless and drunk
And I am the Bassist. Cause bassists are dumb and no one likes them (dabs on haters)

Our music style is Rockish Popish Punkish Rap. We try to revolutionize the music industry and our first single "All I do is Loose" is a tribute to the SHL team San Francisco Pride's
The title didn't get much popularity, but after we released our 2nd Single "All I do is win" towards the possible cup runner Detroit Falcons, we started to get recognition and fans.
With our 3rd single is going to be called "The Memers" and will be a different style song

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Formed in Detroit Michigan heavy metal band "Wheat Yeeters" bring a unique sound to the metal scene. Vocalist @Mayuu hails from Sweden and has always sang/screamed his way through life for as long as he can remember, boasting his unique hippo growl in the bands breakdowns he delivers a personal touch to every song. Guitarist @Snussu hails from Finland and adds mind blowing sounds to each track. Snu originally wanted to be the bands vocalist but after hearing just one note, his fellow bandmates quickly told him to shut the hell up and to stick with guitar. However Snu's ability on the guitar is unmatched as he shreds his way through every track they play. @BaseScoutX1 from Czechoslovakia gives the band an interesting sound thanks to his trumpet playing. Wheat Yeeters wanted to have a random instrument in their ensemble and the trumpet was a perfect fit. The bands first single "SKREE" is an ode to how the band formed; playing together for the Detroit Falcons

The Kebab Band - They mostly just eat Kebabs on stage, but when the people demand music they deliver. Nour Harrak is on vocals with his beautiful voice and sick adlibs, Oliver König is on the keyboard, rocking a serious 80s vibe but keeping it fresh, Dwayne Wyder plays the drums droppin fat solos for 10 minutes at a time, and Vijanupatan Singh plays the tambourine and occasionally the cow bell. They don't really have any hits because they play different songs at every concert, and yet they have a following. Nour's beautiful young face brings in the crowds of girls and boys just wanting to be near such beauty. I wouldn't really be able to describe their music in any typical genre, they are somewhere between folk music, freestyle rap, and house music. The kinda stuff that goes from heart warming to rage fueling to chill and back to heart warming all in one song.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

PBE PT

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2018, 11:45 PM by RomanesEuntDomus.)

My band "... And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Multis" will be headlined by Austrian frontman Maximilian Wächter and his patented Falco impression which has electrified every locker room he has been in so far. Supporting him on the Lead Guitar is Dick Skillstedt who earned his place in the band not just through the fact that he is simply a good guy but also because of his rockstar-caliber name. Mike Izzy, another contender for one of the places in the spotlight has to take on a somewhat less glamorous role as he will be the bands Base Player - simply because he has already been in the spotlight more than enough in this league over the last few months, and not just because of his patented hotdog side-gig which is annother asset that will come in handy for this band. Rounding out our roster are two true workhorses who have done so much for the league. Alonzo Garbanzo is the prime example of consistency and reliability and as such makes for a perfect Drummer, whereas Beaujeaux Biscuit is in the band simply for his puns and general positive attitude, but we had to give him an instrument so... Keyboard it is, i guess? And lastly, playing the Organ is GOD McZehrl. Because his name is GOD. That's it.

[Image: 3351330963_be8405afbd.jpg]

Vocals: Maximilian Wächter
Guitar: Dick Skillstedt
Base: Mike Izzy
Drums: Alonzo Garbanzo
Keyboard: Beaujeaux Biscuit
Organ: GOD McZehrl

So as many of you know, Tommy Tuck is in band with other Edmonton players Nikolaus Scholz, Teodors Cukurs, Oisin Fletcher and Tor Tuck, which is the wonderful group called “Blazzards”. That means you have probably also heard of the duo of Tommy and Tor Tuck, Four Hours or Longer. Both are great projects. But the one project that is super underground right now, is the Tommy Tuck Solo Project “Goaliez”. It’s a wonderful album that he has been putting together for the past year now, and usually works on it on his off-time since he hasn’t been to the playoffs yet. This year, since being in the playoffs, he has to push the project back a bit. But keep your ears open and eyes out for it, as you will hear great songs like “Brickwall”, “Superlative”, “Quick Hands”, and “Roy-derful”. This album is going to be a delight, and just you wait to see it come out.

(158 words)

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

This band will be a four piece band, consisting of Daniel Karlsson as lead singer, Liam O'Callaghan on drums, The Dude on Guitar and Harvey Danger on bass. They'll call each other Top Four, due to them all being former members of the previous band, "The Texas Renegades". Basically, they are a hard rock band and sound an awful lot like Nickleback, except Karlsson will start screaming and rapping on some tracks, much like what Linkin Park does. Sometimes future Renegades traitor Logan Jensen will guest on a song, and he'll rap along side Karlsson. That song is called "Dysfunction". Other times, there will be a song that is produced by Justice, which is kind of a mix between a popular rap song and a popular rock song, so we get a lot of popularity on youtube, which is exciting.

Some songs we have without Jensen and Justice include "Great penalty kill" and "Shot From The Point".

Like a post-grunge Mothra rising from the ashes of a Vietnamese village burned to the ground by pre-pop punk minotaurs, the music of Plastic Flamingo will literally make you the happiest person who has never lived. Discovered by Geezus Kryyst in the parking lot of a Canadian strip mall, 'They were just sitting around in lawn chairs, dressed like 14th century peasants, casually saying the most remarkable things,' recalls Kryyst. 'It was wild. It was obtuse. One fellow would say, "Oh, I like A Night at the Opera, but it skews a little green." Then another would say, "The problem with those early Neil Diamond albums is that he spent too much time shopping." I really had no idea what they were talking about, but it all somehow made sense. I was immediately intrigued”. SHL’ers Baron O’Beefdip, Dick Skillstedt, Sami Owens, and Finn Kruger are as brilliant on stage as they are on the ice. A mixture of Horrorcore, hickhop, dream pop, EDM, and Gregorian chant, Plastic Flamingos will assault your senses until you finally consent.

Words: 176

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

180 words:

Jack Kennedy has been adopted by the Irish World Junior Hockey Championship team as the newest member of their Irish folk band that tours the many pubs of Ireland for three weeks during the off season. Jack Kennedy will provide background vocals, while also shredding his fiddle. Other members of the band will be playing the many traditional Irish insturments: ranging from the bassoon to the obo and harps of all different sizes. They cover all the traditional Gaelic folk classics, and supplement their set list with some originals: such as "Irish Ice" and "Gold medal, no Leprechaun" The band tours under the name of the Ice boys of Ireland, and influence for their sound can be found across many genres, including rock, punk, country, and Gaelic volcal story telling traditions. These men have a story to tell that transcends the sphere of hockey, so they are expressing their more artistic sides, and proving that they are truly Renaissance men. Let's just say that the drummer is equally talented with one stick in his hands as he is with two.

PBE PT

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Coming out of the heart of Texas, the Rawdog Renegades are making waves in the southern country scene.

With Logan "Logo" Jensen on the lead vocals, Vladislav "Okurrt" Konstantin on the drums, Bernard "Confederate Confetti" Freeman on the lead guitar, and last but not least Daniel "White Vans" Karlsson on the bass. the Rawdog Renegades are putting forth hours upon hours of studio time to prepare for their upcoming debut project titled "Life's Too Hard for a Cowboy" featuring tracks you know and love such as

"Ain't No Love for a Tramp" featuring the passionate crooning from Logo Jensen that the fans have grown to love, bellyaching for a relationship gone sour

As well as

"Hootenanny Grandpa" that contains some of the best guitar lickin' that ya'll have ever seen come out of Confederate Confetti's pick.

Dropping November 30th, stay tuned for what the Rawdog Renegades have in store for their fans.

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho