Create Account

SMJHL All Star Break Update!

11-25-2018, 08:33 PMTomen Wrote: Also nothing against Izzy but his player didn't have more than 35 points in the SMJHL in a single season.

Laughing

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Bros we didn't pick the teams they were voted in
@Tomen @Wasty @"Marc Bradford"

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

How the fuck did I make the list?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

11-25-2018, 08:43 PMTheWoZy Wrote:
11-25-2018, 08:33 PMTomen Wrote: Also nothing against Izzy but his player didn't have more than 35 points in the SMJHL in a single season.

Laughing

Izzys job in the juniors was to lay people out.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

11-25-2018, 10:17 PMMike Izzy Wrote:
11-25-2018, 08:43 PMTheWoZy Wrote: Laughing

Izzys job in the juniors was to lay people out.

Same with Physt

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

11-26-2018, 12:14 AMCptSquall Wrote:
11-25-2018, 10:17 PMMike Izzy Wrote: Izzys job in the juniors was to lay people out.

Same with Physt

Some shooters think that the only way to impact a game is to shoot.  Cool

SMJHL Hits:
Izzy 382
wozy 99
Selich 80

Knights|Dragons|Austria

11-26-2018, 12:26 AMMike Izzy Wrote:
11-26-2018, 12:14 AMCptSquall Wrote: Same with Physt

SMJHL Hits:
Izzy 382
wozy 99
Selich 80
you also got that name recognition dawg

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

SMJHL Hits:
Izzy 382
wozy 99
Selich 80

Physt 205 Cheers

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

11-25-2018, 04:41 PMStamkosFan Wrote: Can’t wait! Looks like NHL 04?

NHL19

11-25-2018, 06:13 PMWaters Wrote: Best goalie in pgf history and I'm not a legend s m h

Zhumby even got a vote :eyes:

11-25-2018, 06:33 PMMarc Bradford Wrote: Were Tim Elliot and Michael Walker sick or something?

We did a min of 2 per team with a max of three. The Tanners both gathered the most votes for the Militia, while 4 players garnered one vote each.

11-25-2018, 06:35 PMWasty Wrote: Wow disrespected again. What a shock

The S44 team was little touger with the mins/maxes, so we did a max of 4 for VAN in this case. Tauras led all voting with 12, so he got the #1 spot easy for VAN. The #2 went to Luke, who had about half the votes. VAN performed so well in voting that they got two extra players too, with McCarthy and Kennedy who had just a couple less than Luke. Unfortunately, Mauldin was nearly there and was just a couple behind Kennedy.

11-25-2018, 08:29 PMTomen Wrote: Biggest Snub: Cara Hohenberg.

Agreed

11-25-2018, 10:08 PMwumaduce Wrote: How the fuck did I make the list?

6-way tie for Montreal's second spot decided on position need and three-stars success, so you made it in with a fight!

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

SMJHL Hits:
Izzy 382
wozy 99
Selich 80

OK if we go by hits you aren't even the best power Forward of your SMJHL Team. That's Vasily Horvat who even had better offensive production.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

11-26-2018, 02:22 AMartermis Wrote: We did a min of 2 per team with a max of three. The Tanners both gathered the most votes for the Militia, while 4 players garnered one vote each.

Yea no argument with the Tanners, just figured the actual champions would get more respect. Kaiser was technically Militia too, though just for half a season.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2018, 10:27 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

11-26-2018, 06:26 AMTomen Wrote:
11-26-2018, 12:26 AMMike Izzy Wrote: Some shooters think that the only way to impact a game is to shoot.  Cool

SMJHL Hits:
Izzy 382
wozy 99
Selich 80

OK if we go by hits you aren't even the best power Forward of your SMJHL Team. That's Vasily Horvat who even had better offensive production.

Ahhhh my issue is that you used '1' stat (points) to make a case that a player was not worthy which belittles all of the players like a Vasily Horvat who did not jack up the primary scoring attributes on a 350 cap so they can focus on affecting the game in a differant way. A true power forwards value should not be graded solely by how many points they score as our primary objective is to hit people, get into some scraps and open up the ice for players like your self to score. Being worthy wasnt my point, it's that you made a determination on the value of a PF based around a scorers checklist.

Now there were some great PF’s when i played!  #9 Dani Forsberg AKA @Insayne may be the best juniors player ever to play the game and the @QuantumCowboy Angelo Odjick was amazing out there. Horvat played before Izzy and was the gold standard of how you play the PF position! (and def deserving of an entry in this game)  but Izzy did his job, i dont know how it is now but 140+ hits in the juniors back in the 30's was a big number, probably top 3-5 in the league. the Augment Was a disturbing figure in a Kelowna uniform. but I dont want to make this post an all out debate on player builds so ill leave it at that .. see everyone at the game!

Tomen on a side note, hope your doing well brotha  Cheers

Knights|Dragons|Austria

11-26-2018, 07:56 AMMarc Bradford Wrote:
11-26-2018, 02:22 AMartermis Wrote: We did a min of 2 per team with a max of three. The Tanners both gathered the most votes for the Militia, while 4 players garnered one vote each.

Yea no argument with the Tanners, just figured the actual champions would get more respect.  Kaiser was technically Militia too, though just for half a season.

Take it upon yourself to educate those out there on the actual champions and why they are better than jensen

11-26-2018, 12:00 PMSlashACM Wrote:
11-26-2018, 07:56 AMMarc Bradford Wrote: Yea no argument with the Tanners, just figured the actual champions would get more respect.  Kaiser was technically Militia too, though just for half a season.

Take it upon yourself to educate those out there on the actual champions and why they are better than jensen

Nah. I’ll let the good old boy system prevail like normal. This was a good idea but it was always going to be a popularity contest.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

11-26-2018, 01:07 PMMarc Bradford Wrote:
11-26-2018, 12:00 PMSlashACM Wrote: Take it upon yourself to educate those out there on the actual champions and why they are better than jensen

Nah.  I’ll let the good old boy system prevail like normal.  This was a good idea but it was always going to be a popularity contest.

Yeah I can see that, the actual nhl all star game players are decided by vote too so I wanted to emulate that