Create Account

Hiring: S44 WJC GMs
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2018, 04:15 PM by SlashACM.)

Hey everybody! Your favorite Goalie who is also WJC Commissioner now here! We are now opening up applications for WJC GM!

Here are the teams that will participate in this year's WJC:

Canada [Image: canada.png]
USA [Image: usa.png]
Latvia [Image: latvia.png]
Czechoslovakia  [Image: czechoslovakia.jpg] 
Scandinavia [Image: sweden.png] [Image: finland.png] [Image: norway.jpg]
British Isles [Image: uk.png] [Image: ireland.png]
Germany - Austria [Image: germany.png] [Image: austria.png]
Team World [Image: shl.png] 

So, if you would like to GM, Shoot me a PM here or on discord with why you should be considered! Past experience, ambitions, how many push-ups you can do, anything that comes to mind! We will consider all new GMs as well as returning GMs, so newbies don't feel discouraged! 

If you apply now you will get 1 free uprep courtesy of yours truly! HURRY! This offer only lasts a limited time. 

Also, if you apply to GM for a team that you are not currently part of, your player will NOT be transferred automatically. You will have to transfer in the transfer thread like everyone else. Rush couldn't get that into his thick skull last time so I figured I'd put it here. 

Deadline: When playoffs end

Anyways, I await your applications! Henceforth!

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Hell yes let's get it going! CZE going for 3 golds in 5 seasons!

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

who's rush lol

11-26-2018, 03:35 PMgrok Wrote: who's rush lol

BLASPHEMY!

[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]

Got a lot of excellent applications! Still looking for some more though! Keep sending them in. Wjc is an excellent way to get GM experience without worrying about getting fired! I might have some special surprises in store for those who apply Wink

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

Lots of good apps but I want MORE!
Here are the apps we have so far-
Usa-2
Canada-1
Czech-2
Scandinavia-3
Uk-0
Germany/Austria-0
Latvia-3
World-0

Even if you think you don't have a chance to GM because you are inexperienced, apply anyway! What's the worst that could happen? And you can apply to GM a team that your player isn't on, I know that takes some of the fun out of it but we still appreciate your effort

Getting lots of good apps!

Unbump this I fucking dare you

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2018, 06:03 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

@Nobody get some of those UK recruits to apply, maybe one will take the load off your shoulders some day

Does our GM pair count as 2 or do we have some gknees to break?

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

11-29-2018, 10:01 PMScrufdaddy Wrote: Does our GM pair count as 2 or do we have some gknees to break?

The apps are for the head spot, but we'll make recommendations on cos based on the apps too

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

lets get some more apps guys!

Bump cuz people fuckin around

Hey y'all if we don't get any new apps in the next few days I'll probably choose them this week.

Usa-1
Canada-2
Czech-2
Scandinavia-3
Uk-0
Germany/Austria-0
Latvia-3
World-0

12-03-2018, 06:55 PMSlashACM Wrote: Hey y'all if we don't get any new apps in the next few days I'll probably choose them this week.

Usa-1
Canada-2
Czech-2
Scandinavia-3
Uk-0
Germany/Austria-0
Latvia-3
World-0

Hey idk if im the only one in this boat but I was waiting until closer to end of playoffs to make sure WJC duties would start after finals, i feel its unfair to close them this early.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

12-05-2018, 01:43 PMBadWolf Wrote:
12-03-2018, 06:55 PMSlashACM Wrote: Hey y'all if we don't get any new apps in the next few days I'll probably choose them this week.

Usa-1
Canada-2
Czech-2
Scandinavia-3
Uk-0
Germany/Austria-0
Latvia-3
World-0

Hey idk if im the only one in this boat but I was waiting until closer to end of playoffs to make sure WJC duties would start after finals, i feel its unfair to close them this early.

We start very shortly after playoffs and we have duties to perform prior to the end, so we'd like to get them done sooner rather than later.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]