Create Account

Update Team History
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2018, 09:57 PM by trella.)

Please update your team history GMs or anybody else. Going into a team’s Team History Page and then seeing it be so incomplete really sucks, especially if people want to make articles about that stuff. It also keeps a record of stuff god forbid we lose the indexes.

I understand it might be difficult for some GMs to do this but maybe we could create a league history job? Like a group of members who’s job it is to update everyone’s Team History. Just a thought.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

For the record I have made mention of this numerous times, and have spoken to at least one member of HO about it.

It would be a pretty easy job to keep updated and give people something else to do to contribute to the league.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Calgary updated

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Argar spoke about this a bunch. I know I did a lot like 2 weeks ago updating all of the SMJHL teams, though the GM's were tricky to pinpoint on some. but for the most part all the SMJHL standings and playoff standins and 1at round draft picks are updated

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Colorado is a work in progress, something I'm actively trying to improve and keep track of now

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

11-26-2018, 10:02 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: For the record I have made mention of this numerous times, and have spoken to at least one member of HO about it.

It would be a pretty easy job to keep updated and give people something else to do to contribute to the league.

>new job
>more monies going out
>HO Following up on an inquiry

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

give me jerb I will take it

if pay is good

Stop living in the past

Update team FUTURES

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]