Create Account

The Rookie to Regression Series
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2018, 12:07 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

[Image: Dtdioao.png]

If you have made it to regression then you should be applauded! You have withstood many of the pitfalls that disrupt the journy towards a productive SHL career. Regression is a big moment for a player... For some it marks the end, for others it begins something new.

today i am officialy announcing the berth of the 'Rookie to Regression' series! (sponsored by #Brand-Izzy) which is a statistical bio with commentary of your players path through the first 10 seasons of your career.

If you are getting close to regression and would like an R2R bio created for your player, post in this thread below with your regression date.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I am into regression, but I mean this would be interesting for Horvat.

[Image: horvat3.png]

I see Izzy changing the original photo

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I'm either 13 seasons past regression or 11 seasons away from regression. Not sure I count.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]