Create Account

King 5 Game Recaps - 10/10

Leshaun Stats in 5 game blocks
5 GP - 0 goals - 1 assists - 1 points - -5 - 19 shots - 9 hits (Record 0-5-0)
5 GP - 2 goals - 1 assists - 3 points - -3 - 12 shots - 5 hits (Record 2-3-0)
5 GP - 1 goals - 7 assists - 8 points - +3 - 15 shots - 3 hits (Record 1-4-0)
5 GP - 2 goals - 2 assists - 4 points - +1 - 15 shots - 9 hits (Record 2-3-0)
5 GP - 3 goals - 3 assists - 6 points - +2 - 18 shots - 6 hits (Record 3-1-1)
5 GP - 2 goals - 1 assists - 3 points - +0 - 14 shots - 2 hits (Record 2-2-1)
5 GP - 1 goals - 3 assists - 4 points - +3 - 15 shots - 4 hits (Record 2-3-0)
5 GP - 1 goals - 2 assists - 3 points - -2 - 18 shots - 2 hits (Record 0-4-1)
5 GP - 1 goals - 1 assists - 2 points - -1 - 18 shots - 4 hits (Record 1-3-1)
5 GP - 0 goals - 1 assists - 1 points - -3 - 7 shots - 11 hits (Record 0-5-0)

The final edition, and the oof edition

Well the Pride's tumble to the bottom of the standings had a crash landing last night against the Calgary Dragons. The team went on an impressively bad 1-12-2 run to finish the season picking up 4 of a possible 30 points in the final 15 games of the season. The Pride scored 4 goals in the last 5 games. On top of the teams tumble down the standings Leshaun Kings production hit a wall. Which may be an understatement, it was more like a porsche driving 120 into a concrete barracade and exploding. Coming off a stretch of 25 games where he registered 25 points was a +9 and averaged over 3 shots a game, he entered a 15 game slump with 6 points and a -6.

King: I mean, obviously the season didn't end the way I wanted it to. But we have a long off-season we're going to regroup and get better, we're going to iron out the kinks in the team and I think next year we'll be much better.

TSN: Where do you expect the team to be in the standings?

King: It depends on how hard everyone works this off-season but I think we have a lot of help coming. A lot of guys making the jump next year. But lets be real here we earned 33 points this season. Calgary made the playoffs with 60. So for us to have made it this year we'd need 61. This isn't the East where Minny made it with 55. I don't know if any team has ever double their winning percentage over a season. We're going to have a young team next year almost entirely S43 players. So I think I'd be happy to see us move up to 45 points. I think 33 to 45 is a big jump, and if we do that I think that puts us in a place the season after where we can really start pushing for a playoff spot.

TSN: Well Leshaun thanks for doing this this season, congrats on the rookie year, and good luck moving forward.

King: Thanks.

Fun, but not doing these again

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Do a 50 game recap next year Tongue

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

11-29-2018, 02:43 PMSlashACM Wrote: Do a 50 game recap next year Tongue

lol I love you Slash

Falcons
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2018, 05:20 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

congratulations on a solid rookie year Cheers

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

11-29-2018, 05:20 PMMike Izzy Wrote: congratulations on a solid rookie year   Cheers

Thanks man the last 10-15 games were pretty disappointing, but should be better overall next year.

Falcons

President's trophy next season ez

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims