Create Account

S44 SHL Pre Awards Thread
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2018, 10:42 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

[Image: gNmmaLr.png]

Hello all and welcome to the S44 SHL pre-awards discussion thread where everyone can come in and voice their opinion (try and sway the voters) on who should be nominated and who should win!

Here are the awards that will be voted on:
Ron Mexico Award (League MVP)
John McBride Award (Best goalie)
Scott Stevens Award (Top D)
Ryan Jesster Award (Top Rookie)
Lance Uppercut Award (Best GM)
Joe McKeil Award (Best coach)
Jeff Dar Award (Top 2way forward)
Damien Littleton Award (Most Dedicated)
Aiden Richan Award (Breakout Star)

S43 League Index --> http://simulationhockey.com/games/shl/S4...index.html

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Best Coach should go to the North Stars. 4th best team in the east TPE wise and came 1st in the east and was a President’s Trophy contended over teams that are much better on paper like the Platoon and Steelhawks.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Garbanzo should get the Stevens as a going away gift.

Please and thank you.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Ryan Jesster Award (Top Rookie) = @King <3

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

11-29-2018, 10:48 AMcpetrella Wrote: Best Coach should go to the North Stars. 4th best team in the east TPE wise and came 1st in the east and was a President’s Trophy contended over teams that are much better on paper like the Platoon and Steelhawks.

Marry me?

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

@karlssens @Keygan best gms

Not even biased

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Last season not even in the top 25 defensemen for points. This season 2nd among defensemen for points with only 10 coming on the PP. Gotta be the easiest choice for the Aiden Richan Award any award committee has ever had to make.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

11-29-2018, 05:56 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Last season not even in the top 25 defensemen for points. This season 2nd among defensemen for points with only 10 coming on the PP. Gotta be the easiest choice for the Aiden Richan Award any award committee has ever had to make.

[Image: 1145332_1.jpg]

I'm kidding, McIntyre is a fantastic choice for richan.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

11-29-2018, 09:03 PMkarlssens Wrote:
11-29-2018, 05:56 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Last season not even in the top 25 defensemen for points. This season 2nd among defensemen for points with only 10 coming on the PP. Gotta be the easiest choice for the Aiden Richan Award any award committee has ever had to make.

[Image: 1145332_1.jpg]

I'm kidding, McIntyre is a fantastic choice for richan.

I know it didn't sound humble at all, but have you seen my stats from the past 3 seasons? Utter garbage, I'm just trying to enjoy this while it lasts.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

McFadden getting too much disrespect in the Sarmad voting.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Dekens beat his point total from an impressive rookie campaign with most of these points coming from 5v5 and less so relying on the power play like the Jesster race last year. Dekens should get a look at the Richan Breakout season award.

[Image: dEKENS.png]

3 time Four Star Cup Champion S40-S42
S43 Jesster Trophy Nominee Winner

Scored my first SHL goal in just my second SHL game. 2. Manhattan Rage , James Dekens 1 (Mikael Talo 1, Sigurd Hansen 1) at 18:39

Make a best backup goalie award

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]