Create Account

Sjenn Steps Down

After five seasons as Seattle’s co-GM and one season as Seattle’s head GM, Oskar Sjenn has announced today to the Seattle media that he is stepping down from the position of GM. This decision comes after the Riot’s disastrous season 44, which saw the team pass over management  and saw the team trade three of their superstars in DeMaricus Smyth, Liam O’Callaghan, and Louie Garrett.

In all seriousness, I’m unfortunately not able to continue doing this. I’m at a point in my college life (junior year) where things are really starting to pile up and I need to focus on school 1000% now. On top of all of that, real life stress has turned me off of a lot of things, and I got really burned out from going on the site. It's been a fun time holding an upper management position, but I just need to shift my focus to schoolwork.

I’ll keep Zajac around for a couple more seasons, at the very least. To Seattle, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for leaving you in such a shitty spot.

Thanks for listening, everyone.

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

dont be down on yourself, i left you in a shitty spot

Real life comes first always, that's wise of you to notice now that your hobbies are effecting whats most important in your life, and making the wise choice before it does serious damage.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Gotta take care of yourself man ily bb

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Static ilu buddy. We will win gold in iihf

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Good luck in school my dude. All the best.Cheers

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

like king said, real life takes priority

good luck with school static Smile

[Image: 3.png]

Rip, always a good Owl. In all seriousness, take care of yourself in RL, you can always come back.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

samee fucked the riot 2018

GL static

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

It sure isn't fun when things aren't going great in real life to come onto the site and try to expend a lot of time and energy towards rebuilding a team from the ground up. Best of luck going forward.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Go get ‘em.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

You really didn't do anything wrong and it takes a lot to recognise you haven't got the time to give something the kind of work it needs. All the best with your studies brother

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

11-29-2018, 06:43 PMligma Wrote: samee fucked the riot 2018

GL static

Give c some respect there eh

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Good luck in school static, go kill it man

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

I support and respect you, Static! Kick school's ass!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]