Create Account

Graphics Graders Look to Break Records

11-30-2018, 03:44 PMNereus Wrote:
11-30-2018, 01:51 PMkarey Wrote: Does anybody want a graphics grader job? PM @King we are most likely looking to increase the team in the future to avoid situations like this, but also all people to gain experience with jobs on this site.

We have been slowing down for various reasons, much of which include a rotation of members internally opting out of the position, and life issues affecting activity in general for members of the graphics team. We are sorry as we would have liked these to be graded in a timely manner and appreciate this coming to light.

Also, fight me.
as someone who has never done a graphic in their life besides in high school classes i'd be happy to say 7 to 8 out of 10 on every graphic along with grading them. hit me up if u are interested ty

I only want 6 and 9s

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

11-30-2018, 10:29 PMToeDragon84 Wrote:
11-30-2018, 03:44 PMNereus Wrote: as someone who has never done a graphic in their life besides in high school classes i'd be happy to say 7 to 8 out of 10 on every graphic along with grading them. hit me up if u are interested ty

I only want 6 and 9s

[Image: tekashi-69-facts-1024x685.jpg]

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]