Create Account

new logo

we had a competition like 2 seasons ago with like 4 amazing submissions where the fuck is the new logo

yeah u tell em sammy

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

There's a few people on this site that love a good whinge eh?

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Yeah, I wonder if it just got forgotten about? If so would be fun to see one of the new ones implemented :D

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

there were def 2 or 3 that were well worthy of representing the site

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Maybe we go to Fiverr and ask around to have somebody make one for us? I wasn't pumped about any of the submissions, mine included

Use Samee's awesome logo for free
Or
Pay somebody +15$ to make you a logo that could turn out to be worse
https://www.fiverr.com/categories/graphi...ogo-design

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

12-04-2018, 05:56 AMSnussu Wrote: Use Samee's awesome logo for free
Or

Yes i know there are cheaper ones, but who makes a sick logo for 5$?

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

12-04-2018, 05:56 AMSnussu Wrote: Use Samee's awesome logo for free
Or

because delayed implementation is probably due to none of the logo's actually being awesome, rather something we are settling on.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2018, 10:36 AM by JSS.)

I wasn’t in HO at the time so I wasn’t apart of the discussions however I did bring it up again after this post was bumped. Basically HO wasn’t in love with any of the logos and wasn’t interested in changing it for one of the contest logos. It’s a pretty big deal to change logos and there would have to be a big unanimous vote where everyone is on board for the same logo.

[Image: 3.png]

fookin bureaucracy man

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

12-04-2018, 10:31 AMJSS Wrote: I wasn’t in HO at the time so I wasn’t apart of the discussions however I did bring it up again after this post was bumped. Basically HO wasn’t in love with any of the logos and wasn’t interested in changing it for one of the contest logos. It’s a pretty big deal to change logos and there would have to be a big unanimous vote where everyone is on board for the same logo.
So at the time Head Office just dropped it and didn't indicate this anywhere, leaving everyone wondering what was going on?

If HO didn't say a word and just let things sit indefinitely after the contest then that speaks to the communication problem between HO and the rest of the site.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

12-04-2018, 11:01 AMArGarBarGar Wrote:
12-04-2018, 10:31 AMJSS Wrote: I wasn’t in HO at the time so I wasn’t apart of the discussions however I did bring it up again after this post was bumped. Basically HO wasn’t in love with any of the logos and wasn’t interested in changing it for one of the contest logos. It’s a pretty big deal to change logos and there would have to be a big unanimous vote where everyone is on board for the same logo.
So at the time Head Office just dropped it and didn't indicate this anywhere, leaving everyone wondering what was going on?

If HO didn't say a word and just let things sit indefinitely after the contest then that speaks to the communication problem between HO and the rest of the site.

Yea that one is on us. We kept discussing it and trying to decide if we did like any enough or not. It simply just kept being talked about here and there for a bit then kind of got overshadowed by other things happening and we simply forgot about it till it was brought back up. Gonna apologize for that one because it's on us to communicate better and we just got caught up in other things at the time.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]