Create Account

HIRING: Fantasy Head

@Avakael has decided to step down from his position running fantasy, and we'll be looking to find someone new to fill the position for the upcoming system (but not replace him, because we can never replace him </3).

As head of fantasy you would be tasked with ensuring all the group managers are keeping their groups on track both during drafting and during the season, ensuring things don't go awry with the spreadsheet, and resolving whatever issues arise throughout the season.

It would be preferable to hire someone who is going to keep the current spreadsheet system Avakael has set up for the league going, for which you would need a gmail/google account, or you would need to have a pretty good explanation of what you would do the replace the current system.

Please send me a PM letting me know your interest, your experience with fantasy, and how familiar you are with using spreadsheets like Avakael's fantasy sheet.

Eggy

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

This would be like dating a woman after she’s been with Jason Momoa. @Avakael has set the bar insanely high.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

For reference, I'll be sticking around to help advise if required; I didn't write anything near as much down as I should have.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Well we're fucked. It's been a good run for fantasy.

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

11-30-2018, 10:51 PMNobody Wrote: Well we're fucked. It's been a good run for fantasy.

I could not have said it better myself

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

GG Fantasy is ded

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Sorry all I got is fantasy leg.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]