Create Account

HELP WANTED- Logo Design

Hello all, 

I'm working on a logo for something and I need help from someone with more graphic expertise than I have. I'm willing to pay SHL money to help me out

-I'm not going to post the logo here but if you post here I'll contact you about what I want. I have a design in mind but don't have the skills to execute on it. Hoping one of you talented motherfuckers have those skills. Voice chat would be preferable, but I can text on discord as well. 

-Payment will be paid on completion, you can demand as much as you feel your time was worth tbh (within reason). 

Thanks for your time and have a wonderful weekend!~

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

did something myself that im ok with, but if anyone else wants to help out and try to earn some dough I'd appreciate it

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

12-02-2018, 02:05 AMSlashACM Wrote: did something myself that im ok with, but if anyone else wants to help out and try to earn some dough I'd appreciate it

I'll help if you still want it man