Create Account

PT Cap

We have had almost 2 full with the PT cap and I think we should give it a little boost. Bring it up to 45 or even 50. The current 40 just seems low.
For someone who does every single TPE task after Milestones, I have used 38/40 of the cap. And there's still some Predictions and stuff I haven't claimed and I would like to get the TPE from them, but I can't since the are capped and I'm full on the Cap.
Or after someone reaches the cap the rest of the TPE you are getting becomes uncapped. But pls HO, Work something out

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

I agree that the PT cap is mismatched to the available TPE, however i'd rather we lower the available TPE instead of raising the cap. The PT cap should be hard to reach either way IMO.

Like, why do we get like 5 capped TPE from predictions and mock drafts, things that like 70% of members just copy straight off of someone else.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

No thanks. The cap is fine, it allows you to miss a week and not rely on having a great season for milestone pts without falling behind

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

12-02-2018, 01:00 PMNobody Wrote: No thanks. The cap is fine, it allows you to miss a week and not rely on having a great season for milestone pts without falling behind

BUT WE NEED TPE

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

rework milestones REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

i say no cap we go full commando on this bish

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

Let's just get rid of the cap altogether.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Let's lower the available tpe to 1. If you win the cup you get one tpe and if you lose you get nothing

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

12-02-2018, 01:18 PMNereus Wrote: rework milestones REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:thinking:

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

12-02-2018, 12:41 PMSearchBing Wrote: I agree that the PT cap is mismatched to the available TPE, however i'd rather we lower the available TPE instead of raising the cap. The PT cap should be hard to reach either way IMO.

Like, why do we get like 5 capped TPE from predictions and mock drafts, things that like 70% of members just copy straight off of someone else.

Because that’s one of the only ways semi actives can get tpe

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2018, 03:13 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

12-02-2018, 03:09 PMkit Wrote:
12-02-2018, 12:41 PMSearchBing Wrote: I agree that the PT cap is mismatched to the available TPE, however i'd rather we lower the available TPE instead of raising the cap. The PT cap should be hard to reach either way IMO.

Because that’s one of the only ways semi actives can get tpe

They've got training and ACs and Training Camp. If they dont want to work at all then they wont be good, ez.

12-02-2018, 03:12 PMSearchBing Wrote:
12-02-2018, 03:09 PMkit Wrote: Because that’s one of the only ways semi actives can get tpe

They've got training and ACs and Training Camp. If they dont want to work at all then they wont be good, ez.

They won’t be good because they don’t do pts or championship week, likely can’t afford equipment. Taking away one of the only things they can do makes it not even worth it to be semi active

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

12-03-2018, 03:03 AMkit Wrote:
12-02-2018, 03:12 PMSearchBing Wrote: They've got training and ACs and Training Camp. If they dont want to work at all then they wont be good, ez.

They won’t be good because they don’t do pts or championship week, likely can’t afford equipment. Taking away one of the only things they can do makes it not even worth it to be semi active

They can still do things, they just choose not to. a PT takes less than 10 minutes of wordpooping, if you cant even do that you deserve to be shit tbh.

How many people actually hit the PT cap each season? Removing it is only going to make things more discouraging for those who aren't hyper active. I don't think we have any problem with the PT cap discouraging highly active members nor does it prevent highly active members from gaining separation from their peers in terms of earning TPE.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2018, 08:13 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

At the very least we should bring back the bonus for completing every PT at the end of the season. Or lower it the available TPE so that only people who does everything has a shot of hitting it. I never really liked the milestones TPE tbh, it's usually the top players who hits most of them and they are already capped out anyways.