Create Account

Lazyeye 12/2

[Image: dipHywI.png]

[Image: WeCLuKu.png]

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2018, 02:42 PM by karey.)

Sig 1 : 10/10
Sig 2 : 9/10

I love the lighting on the first sig as is a great example of blending and layering effects to help bring out the render. I think the background render in this case works well, I would erase some of the back of the background render so it would flow as the hard edge of the back of the jersey cuts off the background white line that is giving the piece movement. Just soft brush that out so it doesn't feel like it cuts off the flow. The text is awesome, smart font choice and the effects on it are really well done. Placement feels organic and natural. One of the better sigs I have seen technically, although I think bumping the saturation and adjusting the yellows to make it a bit cooler in colour temperature would help this. But sick sig man.

The second one is great, I think the text feels like an afterthought and doesn't work as well. It fits well but the text shadow is a bit too distracting. The yellowish jaundice hue is my only other gripe on the renders face. I would like to see the colour profile adjusted a bit. Great submissions man.

Total: 1.7M