Create Account

Jersey Swapped renders

Hey guys!

I'm working on something for recruiting, gfx thing. I dont exactly have that much time to do a few jersey swaps, but I think a bunch of you have jersey swapped renders somewhere on your computer? if you do, is it possible i can use it? will pay a little if you guys can help

(i wont be using any of these for sigs, just some promo thing im trying to work on)

thanks
-samee

12-03-2018, 09:40 PMSamee Wrote: Hey guys!

I'm working on something for recruiting, gfx thing. I dont exactly have that much time to do a few jersey swaps, but I think a bunch of you have jersey swapped renders somewhere on your computer? if you do, is it possible i can use it? will pay a little if you guys can help

(i wont be using any of these for sigs, just some promo thing im trying to work on)

thanks
-samee

If you watch my jersey swap tutorial, you will see it takes 30 seconds to do a decent jersey swap. I think it's better to learn the skill than expect swaps to be done, makes life super easy.

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2018, 11:10 PM by sash.)

12-03-2018, 11:01 PMkarey Wrote:
12-03-2018, 09:40 PMSamee Wrote: Hey guys!

thanks
-samee

If you watch my jersey swap tutorial, you will see it takes 30 seconds to do a decent jersey swap. I think it's better to learn the skill than expect swaps to be done, makes life super easy.

i make em all the time but im too fucking lazy to make any rn

edit: found some on my laptop