Create Account

New SHL Logo Concept
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2018, 10:33 AM by karey.)

[Image: shl.png][Image: shl.png]

Very sleek, but it reminds me a lot of the VHL logo.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

12-04-2018, 11:03 AMArGarBarGar Wrote: Very sleek, but it reminds me a lot of the VHL logo.

I can see that, but VHL have been using anew logo, and honestly their old logo and this one are similar, but most members here, outside of the older minority, would make that connection.

This was modelled closer to a existing hockey league aesthetic

These are v nice

Sorta looks like a Calgary and Seattle themed logo which makes me think it would be cool to have one for each teams color scheme

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Very nice!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

much better, v nice

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

12-04-2018, 02:42 PMTML99 Wrote: These are v nice

Sorta looks like a Calgary and Seattle themed logo which makes me think it would be cool to have one for each teams color scheme

I like the idea of the logo on the top changing colour scheme depending on the winning SHL team :eyes:

12-04-2018, 07:22 PMkarey Wrote:

I like the idea of the logo on the top changing colour scheme depending on the winning SHL team :eyes:

Let’s make it happen!

Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2018, 09:36 AM by boubabi.)

Looking good. I would kill the gradient inside the text tho

I think @tweedledunn had a set in various team colours from back in like S30 something

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

12-06-2018, 05:07 PMGrapehead Wrote:

I think @tweedledunn had a set in various team colours from back in like S30 something

dats right

[Image: e3SEWEu.png]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Portland :Eyes:

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

[Image: LOGOSPREAD.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2018, 11:43 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

12-06-2018, 11:34 PMkarey Wrote: [Image: LOGOSPREAD.png]

@JSS, @TheDangaZone, @JKortesi81, @Dangles13, @Leafs4ever, @adamantium

Fellas, i dont think theres any reason to look further, these made by karey are beautiful logos with 14 unique color patterns to match our franchises.. and they honor the visually pleasing forum we now have here. Lets not reinvent the wheel ot continue to over think this topic... lets make these our SHL logo and enjoy this beautiful new addition to the site!!

Knights|Dragons|Austria

12-06-2018, 11:42 PMMike Izzy Wrote:
12-06-2018, 11:34 PMkarey Wrote: [Image: LOGOSPREAD.png]

@JSS, @TheDangaZone, @JKortesi81, @Dangles13, @Leafs4ever, @adamantium

Fellas, i dont think theres any reason to look further, these made by karey are beautiful logos with 14 unique color patterns to match our franchises which honor the visually pleasing forum we now have here. Lets not reinvent the wheel here and continue to over think this topic... lets make these our SHL logo and enjoy this beautiful new addition to the site!!

I agree, also this is the first time I have seen all the members of HO listed in an accessible way. Maybe the second thing we do is make it more visible who runs this league Wink