Create Account

New SHL Logo Concept

JSS isn't in HO anymore so I'm sure he loves that tag lol. Also poor eggy getting forgotten. But yes we'll look at it

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

12-06-2018, 11:42 PMMike Izzy Wrote:
12-06-2018, 11:34 PMkarey Wrote: [Image: LOGOSPREAD.png]

@JSS, @TheDangaZone, @JKortesi81, @Dangles13, @Leafs4ever, @adamantium

Fellas, i dont think theres any reason to look further, these made by karey are beautiful logos with 14 unique color patterns to match our franchises.. and they honor the visually pleasing forum we now have here. Lets not reinvent the wheel ot continue to over think this topic... lets make these our SHL logo and enjoy this beautiful new addition to the site!!

no longer in HO but yea, the logos are beautiful

nice work karey

[Image: 3.png]

12-06-2018, 11:43 PMkarey Wrote:
12-06-2018, 11:42 PMMike Izzy Wrote: @JSS, @TheDangaZone, @JKortesi81, @Dangles13, @Leafs4ever, @adamantium

Fellas, i dont think theres any reason to look further, these made by karey are beautiful logos with 14 unique color patterns to match our franchises which honor the visually pleasing forum we now have here. Lets not reinvent the wheel here and continue to over think this topic... lets make these our SHL logo and enjoy this beautiful new addition to the site!!

I agree, also this is the first time I have seen all the members of HO listed in an accessible way. Maybe the second thing we do is make it more visible who runs this league Wink

You mean like this?
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2018, 11:47 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

12-06-2018, 11:44 PMTheDangaZone Wrote: JSS isn't in HO anymore so I'm sure he loves that tag lol. Also poor eggy getting forgotten. But yes we'll look at it

i cant find eggys tag! would you happen to know what it is? Smile

Edit: NM its eggy216!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

12-06-2018, 11:46 PMMike Izzy Wrote:
12-06-2018, 11:44 PMTheDangaZone Wrote: JSS isn't in HO anymore so I'm sure he loves that tag lol. Also poor eggy getting forgotten. But yes we'll look at it

i cant find eggys tag! would you happen to know what it is? Smile

Edit: NM its eggy216!

@"Eggy Nog"

Player Page
Player Updates

yay

@"Eggy Nog" get in here!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

12-06-2018, 11:46 PMNobody Wrote:
12-06-2018, 11:43 PMkarey Wrote: I agree, also this is the first time I have seen all the members of HO listed in an accessible way. Maybe the second thing we do is make it more visible who runs this league Wink

You mean like this?

where do I see this... why am I so bad at this site

12-06-2018, 11:52 PMkarey Wrote:
12-06-2018, 11:46 PMNobody Wrote: You mean like this?

where do I see this... why am I so bad at this site

Sidebar below the twitter shit. Also lists all GMs

Player Page
Player Updates

yay

12-06-2018, 11:53 PMNobody Wrote:
12-06-2018, 11:52 PMkarey Wrote: where do I see this... why am I so bad at this site

Sidebar below the twitter shit. Also lists all GMs

Hmm.

Perhaps my hangup is I am partial to a shield of some sort. I really liked Karey's previous logo concept, and am sad that a lot of people weren't all that keen on it.

Also I would like for there to be some sort of "default" color scheme for the logo. Not sure what colors would be used since most are already utilized by SHL teams.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

I like these. I think the texas one would be what our "default" one should look like. If there was any way to put it on a shield like the current one I'd be 100% sold.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

12-07-2018, 09:57 AM.bojo Wrote: I like these. I think the texas one would be what our "default" one should look like. If there was any way to put it on a shield like the current one I'd be 100% sold.

I mean TEX is the best

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

12-07-2018, 01:29 PMligma Wrote:
12-07-2018, 09:57 AM.bojo Wrote: I like these. I think the texas one would be what our "default" one should look like. If there was any way to put it on a shield like the current one I'd be 100% sold.

I mean TEX is the best

Quiet, you. Go back to sea of thieves

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

This logo concept is amazing, Karey! Awesome job as always. I would love to see this as our new identity

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

12-06-2018, 07:22 PMtweedledunn Wrote:
12-06-2018, 05:07 PMGrapehead Wrote: I think @tweedledunn had a set in various team colours from back in like S30 something

dats right

[Image: e3SEWEu.png]

idk I def like these more than Karey's. I think these go better with the overall website's design.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)