Create Account

S44 SMJHL TPE Update part 3

Secret update time! Prior to the playoffs starting, the rookies all took it upon themselves to continue their conditioning and turn themselves into the best playoff beats they could muster. Taking a look at how they are all stacking up in comparison to the last analysis, we'll see who put themselves ahead of the pack, and who's dropped off the radar a bit. I'll try to be in depth again, but this article is more just for an extra bit of fun than the previous two breakdowns. If anyone needs a refresher here's the link to part 2.

Without further ado, here's the numbers! Keep in mind there are a fair few less equal standings at this stage, so some rankings appear slightly inflated because of it.

1. Mika Mayfield
273 to 285
Rank (-)
Maintaining her spot at the top of the charts despite a push from Selich, Mayfield holds on with just a 3 TPE advantage. Normally a 12 TPE gain would be massive, but when you are at the top of your game it's hard work to stay there. The gap at the top is tightening indeed!

2. Alexander Selich
259 to 282
Rank +1
With a massive push of 23 TPE, Alexander has heated up the race in the S45 SHL Draft, and no doubt boosted his team's confidence for their playoff run. Well done!

3. Andreas Kvalheim
258 to 277
Rank +1
Tied for equal 4th last time, Andreas got the win over Lockhart this time, with an impressive 19 TPE gain, and locking in third place comfortably.

4. Leopold Lockhart
258 to 273
Rank (-)
15 TPE wasn't enough to stop Andreas, and Leopold will have to settle for 4th again this time around. A great boost for the Armada regardless.

5. Konstantin Voloshin
248 to 272
Rank +1
With a monstrous 24 TPE gained in the lead up to the playoffs, it's no surprise Konstantin snuck up a spot in the top 5. Colorado will be beaming.

6. Samuel Jalopski
262 to 267
Rank -4
An unfortunate slip for Jalopski, only managing to claim 5 TPE for the run in, and dropping 4 places because of it. 267 is still nothing to scoff at though.

7. Maxime Bouchard
250 to 266
Rank -2
Gained 16 TPE and still fell 2 spots, Maxime will be considering what else he could have possibly done better to keep up.

8. Cassius Darrow
248 to 262
Rank -2
Like Maxime, made a solid 14 TPE in preparation but still managed to fall 2 spots. No room for error at the top it seems.

9. Slip McScruff
243 to 259
Rank -1
16 TPE in the bank and held his position solidly (keep in mind there was a tie for fourth before), Slip can feel the 260 barrier just waiting to be broken.

10. Vegeta Muerto
241 to 253
Rank -1
Like others, fell down but only due to equal point sharing. 12 TPE gained for a decent week.

11. Hiro Fujikawa
247 to 252
Rank -4
Only doing the weekly's isn't enough to keep you amongst the elite and Hiro found that out the hard way this week. 5 TPE is a nice addition to some stats, but not enough to keep you in the top 10 it seems.

12. Sanyi Kocsis
238 to 251
Rank -1
13 is unlucky for some, but it kept Sanyi cosy at rank 12. Unfortunately not in a playoff spot, but will no doubt be training just as hard for the next season.

13. Dominic Montgomery
247 to 247
Rank -6
Like Hiro, fell hard from a lofty height with no training at all to speak of. Halifax will be trying hard to get him back in the saddle no doubt.

14. Donnie Dicks
237 to 246
Rank -2
9 TPE gained for a decent earning, but some others got lucky and slipped above him in the rankings because of equal splits. Will be waiting for the playoff bracket to start with baited breath.

15. Arsene Arsenich
239 to 244
Rank -5
Another weekly earner, Arsene will need to try harder to keep up with the pack if he wants to be noticed amongst the rest.

16. Nolan Sawchuk
234 to 243
Rank -2
9 TPE like Dicks to maintain position in the pack, will be working hard this break to make up for minor miss outs like this season.

16. Griffith Calwalader
243 to 243
Rank -8
Huge fall in the rankings for Griffith. No gains at all, not even a weekly AC? Must have taken the week off to go to Barbados or something. Wait, Montreal are in the playoffs? Uh oh.

17. William Goose
239 to 239
Rank -7
Another huge drop, and for another playoff team no less. No show to the site for a weekly check in, and I can only imagine the Vancouver locker room after the coach found out William was in the corner on Tinder instead of doing squats (hypothetical but very realistic none the less).

18. Andy Kerr
235 to 235
Rank -5
3 ranks dropped due to equal places being moved out, but that doesn't excuse no activity. Disappointing from all of these three. Anchorage will be laughing all the way to the next round at this rate.

19. Zivan Zedek
226 to 233
Rank -4
Finally an active player! Excuse 3 of those drops to the old standings, but it just wasn't enough to catch those ahead of him. 7 TPE isn't much though, so not too surprising.

20. Jakub Novak
217 to 226
Rank -4
A good 9 TPE but like Zidan just not enough. I can't believe those other guys did nothing this week and managed to stay above these other guys.

21. Kenji Yoshimura
215 to 224
Rank -4
Keeps up the pace with Jakub at 9 TPE earned, but made no ground otherwise.

22. Jimmy Cahill
200 to 205
Weekly check in done, solidified last place over the others who abandoned the site. Much better than nothing though.

Desmond Carey, Guy McCool, Cash Considerations, Marshal Ray, Ivars Ozols have all been removed from this list for being inactive.

Thanks for reading and good luck to everyone in the playoffs!

(1346 words)

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

To be fair, hehe..

I just added 14 TPE on the 2nd - bumping me to 266, Tongue

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

Good articles, but you are missing some people in the top22 or however you’re doing it

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

12-04-2018, 08:04 PMluketd Wrote: Good articles, but you are missing some people in the top22 or however you’re doing it

I am just examining the draft class, all free agents (and inactives) have been excluded.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard

12-04-2018, 08:01 PMMarley Wrote: To be fair, hehe..

I just added 14 TPE on the 2nd - bumping me to 266, Tongue

Oof, shame you couldn't get that in before the playoffs man!

Maxime Bouchard

12-04-2018, 08:21 PMWeretarantula Wrote:
12-04-2018, 08:04 PMluketd Wrote: Good articles, but you are missing some people in the top22 or however you’re doing it

I am just examining the draft class, all free agents (and inactives) have been excluded.

Ah okay, makes sense

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

at some point i'll have money
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2018, 10:58 PM by daBenchwarmer.)

technically i'm 261 (264 after my PGS claim is finalized)

but aight

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

your the best @Weretarantula Armada

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

12-04-2018, 10:57 PMdaBenchwarmer Wrote: technically i'm 261 (264 after my PGS claim is finalized)

but aight

Currently or next update? Cause under the Kelowna roster you’re listed with 251.

Maxime Bouchard

If you do another one I'll be jumping waaaay up in the ranks. Got my PGS stuff done and I'll be sitting at 269 once it's approved.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

I got left off again this is the most disrespected I've ever felt

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

time to kashoot myself

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]