Create Account

Riot Extend The Franchise Goalie

[Image: Seattle.png]

The Seattle Riot are thrilled to announce that they have came to terms with our future star goalie Benjamin Blue! Since being drafted in S41 to the Riot, Blue has been a staple of the team and will continue to be one with this extension in place.

In 16 games this past season, Blue put up an impressive .900 save percentage despite not picking up many wins.

As Seattle and Blue continue to grow, he'll be a real threat and a future GOTY and possible MVP contender. He's shown tons of promise and I can't wait to see his development continue on and see him grow into the face of the franchise and contend for the best goalie in Seattle history.

Benjamin Blue - @BoucherFan12

S45: $5,000,000
S46: $3,000,000

Welcome back Blue. You're exactly the type of person I want in Seattle during this rebuild and I couldn't be happier to have you locked up for the foreseeable future!

Riot  Riot  Riot

[Image: 3.png]

Accept!!

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Blue has the best hair in kelowna LR history, don't @ me.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons