Create Account

Crush Cile Back to the Office

As initially stated... Cile will be retired for the creation of AOV.  While I was excited for Cile being drafted by the Dragons, many things got in the way... both league-wise and personally... well alot personally... that prevented me from much growth past 350 as I figured would be the case.  I want to thank @TheDangaZone  @dizzyDC @King @Steelhead77 and so many more that are both in the Halifax and Calgary locker rooms.  Naturally being drafted by Calgary made it tough to simply retire, as the camaraderie there carried me through many tough things over the past 3 months.  So thank you and I finally look forward to getting back between the pipes!

Dragons raiders

Welcome back Wally! Looking forward to your next player

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Glad to see you back bud. Best of luck with the goalie again

[Image: thedangazone.gif]
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2018, 03:16 PM by King.)

Welcome back my man. Really enjoyed sharing an LR with you in Hfx and UK. Hopefully Halifax can draft your new guy, but either way glad we'll have you as an alumni.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2018, 02:34 AM by Steelhead77.)

Was truly a pleasure to have you in Calgary. I’m glad we could bring you in and give you a positive experience during a time of need. Thank you for contributing to the Dragons experience, you will always be part of the family now.

Good luck with the recreate and I appreciate your cummunication through this process.

Cheers

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Welcome back Wally!!!

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Thank you everyone! Really excited to be looking toward a goalie again!

[Image: Wally.png]