Create Account

SHL New Years Stream

As part of the planning for this year's edition of the stream, @JR95, @enigmatic , and I are conducting a survey

Click here for the link!

The first part is suggestions and feedback, the second is to register as a guest (basically reserving a possible spot on stream by giving us a list of name to pick from).

For reference, here's what we did last year:

35 mins of SHL talk to start
40 mins of L4D2 (campaign to start-off slow and warm-up, then versus)
2 hours and 5 mins of Rocket League
~5 and a half hours of Jackbox

The games listed in the survey have already been determined as the ones that at least two of the hosts have, but if you have any suggestions we'd love to here them, specifically free to play, or online.

If you have any suggestions, comments, ideas for the stream, what we should or include, what video games we should play, or any segments we should add please share in the first part of the survey.

If you'd like to be on-stream, then please fill out the second part of the form and tell us why you'd like to be included and what games you want to play.

Note that we don't guarantee anyone making in on-stream, this just helps in choosing who gets to play as opposed to asking on-stream like last year.

Also note that for Jackbox, which was a big hit and i assume we'll be doing it again, we generally opened it up to all.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

I forgot to mention clusterpuck 99 in my survey answer for a game but you should definitely play cluster puck 99

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]