Create Account

Rich and Adam Do a Podcast #22

LINK TO CAST

-------------------------------

This week, we talk about the fact that I got shipped up the road from Hamilton to Toronto! Beyond that, we talk about the massive SEA/BUF/HAM trade, the SEA/MAN trade, @JayWhy's terrible luck in the draft lotto, and our favorite video game consoles.

Shoutouts this week go to our question-askers (@ArGarBarGar, @Bonk, @Slappydoodle, @"luketd", @Samee, @Mike Izzy, and @Good_Ole_Kimmy), Connor Murphy, Parquet Courts and their newest album, Ken Hitchcock, Connor McDavid, ice cream, Shaun, and the newest update to Tale of Two Wastelands. Destiny too, I guess, congrats on the World's First clear of the new raid to the team that did that.

Fuck you's this week go to peanut M&Ms once again, the Calgary Flames and Mark Giordano, every team in the Metro, and Kimmy.

Thanks again for watching!

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

I dont know what your vendetta with peanut m&ms is, but its all I eat so i feel personally attacked.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Another excellent episode from the dynamic duo.

Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

*Every* team in the Metro?

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Good podcast guys. Though fuck you adam

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]