Create Account

Iam Essellemm Disaffiliating with Halifax

Iam Essllemm, the usually quiet player has come forth for a press conference in the offseason. Essellemm is coming off of a disappointing season missing the playoffs, but the former Raiders legend had some things to say about the team.

"I was a proud Halifax Raider for two seasons. I feel that at the team I grew into the player that I am today. My general manager 44 was a good guy, and I had a good time thanks to some awesome teammates (Mongoose, Bird, To, Goonerbear, JT, and a lot of others as well). As many know, I was traded by TDZ to the Knights and I completely understood why. They were rebuilding, and I got to win a Cup and playoff MVP with them, so no hard feelings. Yesterday the owner of the team discord (@vbottas17), That I am still in to help guide young players, said some horrible things and as of now has yet to apologize. Though he is not the General Manager, as the owner of the discord, founder of the team and a presence in discord. He has refused to give up ownership of the discord to the general manager of the team (in spite being asked to by the current General Manager). Because of his actions, refusal to apologize and general behavior I am severing all ties with the team. If he apologizes I will consider returning. The next general manager (hoping its @King) should either get ownership or create their own new discord. Until then - I will never have any connection to Halifax or the Raiders. I hope other alumns follow my lead. I also call on members of LAP to condemn their General Manager. He should step down as General manager. I know my agent is not going to play for Halifax or Los Angeles until these actions are remedied."

I'll take any questions in character or out of character. This isn't a shit post - I'm done with the Raiders while Shane owns the discord.
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2018, 04:33 PM by sash.)

lol imagine not giving ownership to the actual GM because you feel entitled as fuck for no actual reason other then to please your own ego

(this is directed at your player)
What's the deal with airplane food?

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Glad to see this. What @vbottas17 said was reprehensible, and has no place in today's SHL. While I am not an SHL FA, I have already decided that there is zero chance I'll ever entertain the idea of playing for a team where bottas is in any kind of a management or coach position. He even carried his ignorance into a GOMHL team discord to continue making personal attacks, and was swiftly removed from that server.

If I was LAP, I'd seriously consider leaving the team if he doesn't step down or isn't removed by the HO.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

12-09-2018, 04:42 PMwumaduce Wrote: Glad to see this. What @vbottas17 said was reprehensible, and has no place in today's SHL. While I am not an SHL FA, I have already decided that there is zero chance I'll ever entertain the idea of playing for a team where bottas is in any kind of a management or coach position. He even carried his ignorance into a GOMHL team discord to continue making personal attacks, and was swiftly removed from that server.

If I was LAP, I'd seriously consider leaving the team if he doesn't step down or isn't removed by the HO.

100% agree

12-09-2018, 04:33 PMSamee Wrote: lol imagine not giving ownership to the actual GM because you feel entitled as fuck for no actual reason other then to please your own ego

@BruinsFanatic100 thoughts? :eyes:

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

I feel bad for Wasty

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

12-09-2018, 05:01 PMDangles13 Wrote:
12-09-2018, 04:33 PMSamee Wrote: lol imagine not giving ownership to the actual GM because you feel entitled as fuck for no actual reason other then to please your own ego

@BruinsFanatic100 thoughts? :eyes:

samee throwing shade :eyes:

[Image: 3.png]

I disaffiliated with Halifax when certain members started to openly promote NFSL in there,

12-09-2018, 05:28 PMjRuutu Wrote: I disaffiliated with Halifax when certain members started to openly promote NFSL in there,

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

12-09-2018, 05:28 PMjRuutu Wrote: I disaffiliated with Halifax when certain members started to openly promote NFSL in there,

[Image: snake_1f40d.png][Image: hammer_1f528.png]

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

12-09-2018, 08:40 PMdaBenchwarmer Wrote:

12-11-2018, 10:25 AMEvok Wrote:

[Image: snake_1f40d.png][Image: hammer_1f528.png]

[Image: tenor.gif]
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2018, 08:46 PM by Wasty.)

These “comments” were made 2 years ago, when said Bottas and I had a long talk and he has had over 2 years of clean record since. I’m not firing a guy over comments made 2 years ago WHICH HE DID APOLOGIZE FOR.

If having a clean record when it comes to personal attack was a stipulation to be a GM then there’d be a lot less GMs. Some that are praised constantly in this league would never of been in their roles to begin with. Sorry Texas players I am not firing Bottas, no matter how much you cry.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Forgiveness is for most of us the hardest lesson to learn in life and that said, the most important. By moving on from the past and living in the now I have found so much more happiness in life. We're all connected anyways so in reality you are forgiving yourself. - Wayne Gretzky

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

12-11-2018, 08:54 PMMack Wrote: Forgiveness is for most of us the hardest lesson to learn in life and that said, the most important. By moving on from the past and living in the now I have found so much more happiness in life. We're all connected anyways so in reality you are forgiving yourself. - Wayne Gretzky

- Michael Scott

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]