Create Account

Pre-4 Star Cup Final Press Conference
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2018, 01:36 PM by 39alaska39.)

Hey everyone, we’ve got the General Manager of the Colorado Raptors, Sebastian Frost, here to answer some questions before the 4 Star Cup starts. Feel free to ask any questions you may have!

12-10-2018, 12:44 PMEsso2264 Wrote: whats your next good meme on the way?

If the Raptors meme team can win the 4 Star Cup in what is expected to be a tough battle against the St. Louis Scarecrows, that would be the ultimate meme. This team has done some amazing things during the playoffs and I fully believe we can keep it going now with the ultimate prize just 4 wins away.

12-10-2018, 12:45 PMFlappyGiraffe Wrote: Recently there has been a big death in the hockey world, as Cherokee Jack has passed away. Will there be any ceremonies or moments of silence to remember Cherokee Jack?

@Trautner

We're exploring options with our ownership group and the SMJHL to see if there is a way we can honor Cherokee Jack before Game 3 of the Finals. I assume St. Louis will do something as well, but we want to make sure we pay our respects to a legend in the hockey world.

12-10-2018, 01:02 PMSnussu Wrote: How does it feel to give out your top 3 players and end up in Finals without them cause STSH doesnt love us

You know, when we sold at the deadline, I truly didn't expect to be here. We have a fantastic young group, and this run has really proved that they can lead this team in the future as well as right now. Between them and our white hot goalie Scottey Crawfling, I'm ecstatic and I think we've got something amazing here.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

whats your next good meme on the way?

Recently there has been a big death in the hockey world, as Cherokee Jack has passed away. Will there be any ceremonies or moments of silence to remember Cherokee Jack?

@Trautner

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

How does it feel to give out your top 3 players and end up in Finals without them cause STSH doesnt love us

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Answered to here

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Youll always have time to win a four star cup as GM but this is your last chance as a player, so I'll whack Kimmy and you fudge the lines, deal?

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

12-10-2018, 02:16 PMSlashACM Wrote: Youll always have time to win a four star cup as GM but this is your last chance as a player, so I'll whack Kimmy and you fudge the lines, deal?

Rant Rant

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

12-10-2018, 12:44 PMEsso2264 Wrote: whats your next good meme on the way?

Whalers traded a 4th liner that became a 1st liner. And they got further in the playoffs than the Whalers