Create Account

Poll: ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Go Jets Go!
66.67%
2 66.67%
gO jETS gO?
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Troy McClure Sits down to answer your questions
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2018, 03:54 PM by Troy_McClure03.)

Hi there, I'm Troy McClure, you might remember me as "Superstar Rookie of last year" and a huge liar.

I'm here today to answer your questions, about anything and everything.

Ask away!

12-10-2018, 01:13 PMluketd Wrote: Czech?

I will say that I have a ton of experience in International Hockey, and I have never been happier than I have been with my time on the Czech roster. It is a great group of people and they are all active in discord and keep in touch. It is lovely.

12-10-2018, 01:16 PMFlappyGiraffe Wrote: Thoughts on Gary Greases dramatic weight loss? (gary Grease hits the gym article)

Will the raptors win?

Will bojo be pulled over/under 4 times this playoffs?

Ive never been prouder of GG then now. He has the potential to be the best, and hopefully now he hits that.

The Raptors shouldn't win, because they don't have me. Or do they? Did I make an Alt? More details in the next sentence. No, I didn't, but I hope they win!

Bojo scares me. The whole team is scary, but we need to find the whole to score a few, because we know they are going to score a few. It is going to be a tough series, and I hope that we can come out on top.

12-10-2018, 01:16 PM.bojo Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

I take back everything nice I said, tell me to delete my presser? shame! SHAME!!

SHAMEE!!!

@Samee Shame them!

12-10-2018, 01:39 PMInciteHysteria Wrote: What is the proper way to inject steroids? Asking for a friend.

Pic up your sac, under your sac is a great spot to inject. It stays pretty clean assuming you use your powder. The trick is to inject slowly and make sure it is chilled. If it is hot it is more likely to upset blood vessels. You don't want to upset the vessels. Also don't push in too far.

12-10-2018, 01:55 PM39alaska39 Wrote: Raptors?

Why Winnipeg?

Favorite Candy?

Why Winnipeg? Well, that brings up my draft story. I was asked by a few teams about my intentions, and I was telling them all, "NO, I'M GOING TO BUFFALO WITH MY FRIENDS" Buffalo had a good run that year, and never contacted me as they didn't have any pics in the first 2 rounds. So I felt, and still feel bad for shooing teams away just to go to the Jets. With that being said, Flappy was our Co-GM for the Raptors, so I guess he decided that I was worth the risk. And I'd like to think so far that gamble has paid off.

My Favorite Candy is Reese Cups. @ 2 of them. no more no less. if you have more they might get run over. If you have less then it is only 1.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Czech?

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Thoughts on Gary Greases dramatic weight loss? (gary Grease hits the gym article)

Will the raptors win?

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Skim, 1%, 2% or whole?

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

What is the proper way to inject steroids? Asking for a friend.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

12-10-2018, 01:13 PMluketd Wrote: Czech?

I will say that I have a ton of experience in International Hockey, and I have never been happier than I have been with my time on the Czech roster. It is a great group of people and they are all active in discord and keep in touch. It is lovely.

12-10-2018, 01:16 PMFlappyGiraffe Wrote: Thoughts on Gary Greases dramatic weight loss? (gary Grease hits the gym article)

Will the raptors win?

Ive never been prouder of GG then now. He has the potential to be the best, and hopefully now he hits that.

The Raptors shouldn't win, because they don't have me. Or do they? Did I make an Alt? More details in the next sentence. No, I didn't, but I hope they win!

Bojo scares me. The whole team is scary, but we need to find the whole to score a few, because we know they are going to score a few. It is going to be a tough series, and I hope that we can come out on top.

12-10-2018, 01:16 PM.bojo Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

I take back everything nice I said, tell me to delete my presser? shame! SHAME!!

SHAMEE!!!

@Samee Shame them!

12-10-2018, 01:17 PMTommySalami Wrote: Skim, 1%, 2% or whole?

Almond most of the time.

But I buy Gallons upon gallons of whole now that I have a kid. always with the milk, ALWAYS!

Raptors?

Why Winnipeg?

Favorite Candy?

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2018, 03:54 PM by Troy_McClure03.)

12-10-2018, 01:39 PMInciteHysteria Wrote: What is the proper way to inject steroids? Asking for a friend.

Pic up your sac, under your sac is a great spot to inject. It stays pretty clean assuming you use your powder. The trick is to inject slowly and make sure it is chilled. If it is hot it is more likely to upset blood vessels. You don't want to upset the vessels. Also don't push in too far.

12-10-2018, 01:55 PM39alaska39 Wrote: Raptors?

Why Winnipeg?

Favorite Candy?

Why Winnipeg? Well, that brings up my draft story. I was asked by a few teams about my intentions, and I was telling them all, "NO, I'M GOING TO BUFFALO WITH MY FRIENDS" Buffalo had a good run that year, and never contacted me as they didn't have any pics in the first 2 rounds. So I felt, and still feel bad for shooing teams away just to go to the Jets. With that being said, Flappy was our Co-GM for the Raptors, so I guess he decided that I was worth the risk. And I'd like to think so far that gamble has paid off.

My Favorite Candy is Reese Cups. @ 2 of them. no more no less. if you have more they might get run over. If you have less then it is only 1.