Create Account

Troy Sorts out his draft destinations

Troy McClure sits down and talks about his draft destinations.

First Tier: Teams that are first tier can technically have me on their team
Second Tier: These teams could have had me when I was in the Jrs, but can no longer have me on their team.
Tim Peele Tier: These teams are really just random words, and will not have me on their team.

Buffalo Stampede: A solid group of guys who has players like Viktor Marius. I am a huge fan of WannabeFinn and Tomen. I would say First Tier for sure.

Hamilton Steelhawks: What can be said about DrunkenTeddy and Waters? They are down to earth people who have a nice team. Also, I love me some Geezus Kryyst. First Tier, no doubt.

Manhattan Rage: Sulak. O’Hritea is my spirit animal. A team run by JayWhy and GeckoeyGecko can’t be bad, right? 100% top Tier.

Minnesota Chiefs: Is It Minnesota or Minnesoda? Anyway, Baelor Swift has a killer voice, and Shmurph is a noise some dogs make when they lay down. Awesome Goalie in Sebastien Primeau. Top Teir team!

New England Wolfpack: What is better than Ace? How about 2 Aces, in Ace and jcfbey01. With those guys driving, who is running around kissing girls and such? My old Raptor friend Manuel Gotze is awesome too! 100% Top Tier!

Toronto North Stars: North is the only direction that goes north, that is a fact. With Symmetrik and Nobody, I could never play there. But they got some Richard Physt, so I could play there, 100%!! Top Tier north stars, Top tier.

West Kendall Platoon: Rex Kirkby kicked my dog last year. 100$ Tim Peele Tier.

Calgary Dragons: Best looking mascot outside of Winnipeg. Steelhead77 has a head of steel and c00kies smells like a bakery. How can that not be the best? Also, Kata Vilde asked me out once. Well, Kata asked me to go away, but that counts, right? 100% top Tier!

Edmonton Blizzard: Karlssens name is outdated, since Karlsonn isn’t a sen anymore, but I like there style. And Keygan is pretty cool, but Kel was my shit. Any team with a guy named Piotr is okay by me though. Top Tier!!

Los Angles Panthers: Wasty use to sell me white dog poop in a bag and tell me it was drugs. I would turn around and sell them for twice the money to Vbottas17, so it was a good circle we had going. Mattias Enqvist is the Chris Evans of the SHL, and for that, 100% top tier!

San Francisco Pride: Grapehead has 6 different motorcycles, each smaller than the last. And tweedledunn murdered 2 people before, but told me not to tell anyone. Dakota Reid nodded at me one year in the minors, so that is 100% top tier for me! If I get drafted here, the name must change to Rice-A-Roni, however.

Seattle Riot: Samee is the Danny Devito of the SHL, but in a good way. And StaticShocked was a cool African American superhero cartoon in the early 2000s. They got a Lombardi, in Joe Lombardi, and I think that is just downright neat. 100% top Tier

Texas Renegades: Ligma dankoa! Get it? … yeah, I don’t as well, but they are good people. And they got Vasily Horvat, which sounds like a lube. I’m in, 100% top Tier!

Winnipeg Jets: They got MWHazard and LB. Jason Visser is my hero. 100% was already drafted here.

The Philadelphia T-Rex’s- Lead by fictional player AppleBottom Geans, with assistant GM Boots Witfur, I am very sure the whole club is a lookin’ at herrrrr… But Tim Peele Tier

That wraps it up, good drafting everybody!!

(HEY ANYONE THAT CAN FIX THE HOME PAGE, UNDER EACH TEAM SOME GM'S ARE WRONG, FYI)

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

why thank you Troy
I enjoy your infomercials

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

ya i need a name change. suggestions?

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

12-10-2018, 02:13 PMkarlssens Wrote: ya i need a name change. suggestions?

Chabotsens

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Ha, New England is top tier now! Waitasecond

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

as someone who has been in a locker room with a bunch of ottawa fans, i'd at least take the sens out.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

12-10-2018, 02:16 PM.bojo Wrote:

as someone who has been in a locker room with a bunch of ottawa fans, i'd at least take the sens out.

ya i go by karl pretty much everywhere on discord. dropping "ssens" seems like the easy out.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

wait a minute

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Hamilton too low

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Get outta here--you aren't eligible to be drafted! You're A PHONY!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]